January 2017 Scrapbook Challenge - New Year New Goals!

concertkatie

DIS Veteran
As always, any page 6x6 or larger counts! Let's get the new year off to a great start :)

Goal for January:

Scrapper Goals:

ConcertKatie: 10
Poppins2000: 20
PrincessNancy96: 25
mommy2mrb: 25
Jeniferdwn: 10:wizard:

Pages Completed:
mommy2mrb: 18 :smickey:
concertkatie: 6
Poppins2000: 8
Jeniferdwn: 10
Chae: 17
PrincessNancy96: 18 :smickey:

Total Pages Completed:

Leader: :smickey:
Goal Met: :wizard:

Last edited:
I'll be traveling a lot this month so I'll try for 20 - thanks!!

I'm in for 25 this month...

I will update the yearly total for 2016 later today!

Thanks for hosting Katie! :) I can update if you need me to Katie... :)

Goal is 25 this month. Need to get in gear and scrap a bit more this month.

Completed 4 pages today.

Updated to here! Hoping to take advantage of the Snapfish 300 penny prints now that I'm back from my trip. Then I have to dive into my Disney / FL trip. So many photos to go through!

Just popping in to add in the one page I got done last night. I think I'm ready to dive into my Disney trip now.

It felt so good to be back in my scrap room!!! I did 8 complete pages and completed a lot of pages that just needed journaling or embellishments.
So 8 for me!

I didn't set a goal because the last 3 times I didn't get anything done:(. However this last week I have done 17 pages - I'm so excited to be back on the board! :).

Updated to here and I'll check back in a bit later in case anyone has pages from yesterday to add!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!