January 2018 Weight Loss Challenge

Gaining, losing, and maintaining weight is entirely up to me - agree

I am overweight as a result of my eating habits - mostly agree... lack of exercise also plays in here

I am overweight as a result of being inactive or not getting enough exercise - mostly agree... but food choices are also impactful

If I set realistic, measurable goals, I can lose weight no matter what - mostly disagree as just setting goals doesn't speak to the life style shift that needs to take place

Failure to keep my weight off is due to poor effort on my part - agree... it's all on me, even properly taking care of medical conditions such as thyroid and adrenals is up to me.

Family History has most determined my weight and size - kind of agree to a point... eating habits are deeply rooted in family of origin

I need a structured, formal diet program or else I have difficulty loosing weight - agree, at least until new habits are formed

I depend on good doctors or nutritionists to help me lose weight - mostly agree

I need prescription diet pills or other diet aids to loose weight - disagree

I overeat because there is too much tempting food in my environment - disagree, again its my choice to eat or not eat

Being at my ideal weight is a matter of good fortune - disagree

My failure to lose weight is bad luck - disagree

I will go off my diet if I have a bad day - mostly agree as I do stress eat and sometimes going off plan causes the bad day

No matter if I gain weight, lose weight, or stay the same, it is going to happen, and that's life - mostly disagree, as you need to exert effort in to the things you want

I am very lucky if I stick to my exercise program - disagree, it isn't up to luck its my choice to do it or not do it

I love Winnie the Pooh so love your name too LOL. You sound like me, all gangbusters on January 1st, but by January 8th the zeal is fading fast. So I also am just trying to change it up. Slow and steady is supposed to be the best anyway. I totally get the state of mind thing :) I wish you all the best of luck and motivation.
Thank you, good luck to you as well :)

Hi! Stepping in a bit late, but I'm game!

For each of these questions please rate things as Agree, Agree Slightly, Disagree Slightly, Disagree (I will post the scoring at a later time)

Gaining, losing, and maintaining weight is entirely up to me. AGREE

I am overweight ( was for those who are maintaining) as a result of my eating habits AGREE

I am overweight as a result of being inactive or not getting enough exercise AGREE SLIGHTLY

If I set realistic, measurable goals, I can lose weight no matter what AGREE

Failure to keep my weight off is due to poor effort on my part. AGREE

Family History has most determined my weight and size DISAGREE

I need a structured, formal diet program or else I have difficulty loosing weight DISAGREE

I depend on good doctors or nutritionists to help me lose weight DISAGREE

I need prescription diet pills or other diet aids to loose weight DISAGREE (although in December 2016, I would have agreed -- I've been much more successful without it).

I overeat because there is too much tempting food in my environment DISAGREE

Being at my ideal weight is a matter of good fortune DISAGREE

My failure to lose weight is bad luck DISAGREE

I will go off my diet if I have a bad day DISAGREE

No matter if I gain weight, lose weight, or stay the same, it is going to happen, and that's life DISAGREE

I am very lucky if I stick to my exercise program. DISAGREE

I firmly believe that luck has NOTHING to do with weight loss or being healthy. It has everything to do with the decisions and promises I make and KEEP.

My GOAL for 2018 is to continue my weight loss efforts (52 pounds lost since September 15, 2017) and, by December 2018, to lose an additional 100 pounds though making good food/calorie choices and through walking a minimum of 10,000 steps a day and exercising.

Who gets the credit or the blame for where you are on your weight loss journey is it internal, external, or even to chance. For each of these questions please rate things as Agree, Agree Slightly, Disagree Slightly, Disagree (I will post the scoring at a later time)

Here is the scoring for each set of 5 questions starting with the first one score the following
Agree 4 points
Agree Slightly 3 points
Disagree Slightly 2 points
Disagree 1 point

The first 5 are internal, next 5 are external, and finally the last 5 are chance or random

5-7 Very Low
8-11 Low
12-16 Average
17-20 High

Areas that are average of high is where your focus on weight loss or maintance is located.

Some of the plus and minus of Internal are you accept responsibility, take the majority of responsibility for change, find i difficult to seek advice from others, inernalize failures and dwell on them. External are when successful little or no personal effort is recognized it is the diet, your diet aid, person you worked with, or even surgery that is the reason not your hard work, setting goals that are too low or not setting them at all. Chance is feeling powerless to even attempt change because nothing is going to matter anyway, people should love and accept you for how you are. This is the group of people that will have the hardest time loosing weight and keeping it off.

So how did you score what is your highest area and what can the group help you with this month. I highly recommend the book The Ultimate Weight Loss Solution for some of these mental questions though I do not agree completely with the remove anything not good in the house while on the diet and you can't have any when your out especially for those of us with large amounts to loose so by those rules it would be not months but years before many favorite items were seen and in my case that time to rebel people time to repel. You don't even get a small treat for your birthday not even a chocolate kiss how many of us are going to go what and say forget that idea. I do like this combined with the Weigh to Win program which does food exchanges close to a diabetic diet but also allows a number of what they call free calories each week though I don't care for some of their restrictions such as you must eat so many servings of one thing a week and you can only have so many of another especially when one of those is liver which I can't stand and the other is eggs which is a low cost form food that is high in protein. Some ways of preparation are healthier than others though.

So how did you score what is your highest area and what can the group help you with this month.

Internal 12 points
External 10 points
Random 16 points

I think for me it is dealing with the bad luck of being active and being struck with fibro and chronic fatigue. I was actually taking a swim class for some of my university credits when this all happened and had to take a withdraw passing for the course by medical orders-that was the only way to get around the fact that the add drop date had passed and my not doing the rest of the course would have resulted in a failure mark for the term. I got moved from going up and down the bleachers at home games for the sports teams to make sure people had tickets to sit in the reserved section to doing data entry in the office though the cheer squad insisted I stay on as their manager-duties were taking photos for them in action, and making sure they got back after the players warmed up at the start and half time often having to send one of the guys to go get the one who was often in the bathroom doing his hair. So many times I would go to the classroom they assembled in and do a head count to make sure they were there and it was wheres ? in the bathroom doing his hair go drag him out. Dealing with thyroid issues has not been something I can control either. I have been restricted on what type of exercise I can safely due at this time so I tend to get easily bored with it. I did get a wii today at a local pawn shop and it came with a free game so I got the Biggest Loser workout and am going to set it at the lowest level. It is not hooked up yet as DH and I set a rule that the main rooms of the house have to be cleaned first ( almost 13 year old has been asking for one for about 3-4 years now). I want to look into the fit board seeing if it has a weight limit on it for in the future. Maybe having a few other options will give me some variety and keep me going when I get bored.

I originally took this quiz before my body started acting up on me and my scores were 20, 11, and 8 it is interesting to me how medical issues that can not be controlled affect things for me on how I view things.

I missed woohoo Wednesday since it is now 2:30 am Thursday, but oh well LOL My belated woohoo was I found some oatmeal cups and yogurt to match them and will now be trying to have a healthy breakfast the next few days. Research says a good breakfast will improve health, so giving it a go. Usually I just do coffee. Perhaps I should structure meals more LOL Even though I am a mom I eat like a college guy. I have been single my whole life (aside from 2 married years) so I never developed mom habits. Those good ones about proper nutrition and set meal times. Shoot I just finally got a dining table in November LOL.

It is cold here in Kissimmee, Florida. I know lots of areas where it is way colder, but for us Floridians we are not used to cold weather LOL it was raining and 40 degrees. Totally miserable. I couldn't even go to the parks :( Tomorrow sun supposed to be back :) I will be happy to see it again. Cold weather makes me not want to do anything active, I just want to snuggle up on couch. It is not helping fitness goals. I had big plans this week, but those put on hold until next week. Christmas decor even still up because I have no desire to go pack it away in the cold garage LOL

I missed woohoo Wednesday since it is now 2:30 am Thursday, but oh well LOL My belated woohoo was I found some oatmeal cups and yogurt to match them and will now be trying to have a healthy breakfast the next few days. Research says a good breakfast will improve health, so giving it a go. Usually I just do coffee. Perhaps I should structure meals more LOL Even though I am a mom I eat like a college guy. I have been single my whole life (aside from 2 married years) so I never developed mom habits. Those good ones about proper nutrition and set meal times. Shoot I just finally got a dining table in November LOL.

It is cold here in Kissimmee, Florida. I know lots of areas where it is way colder, but for us Floridians we are not used to cold weather LOL it was raining and 40 degrees. Totally miserable. I couldn't even go to the parks :( Tomorrow sun supposed to be back :) I will be happy to see it again. Cold weather makes me not want to do anything active, I just want to snuggle up on couch. It is not helping fitness goals. I had big plans this week, but those put on hold until next week. Christmas decor even still up because I have no desire to go pack it away in the cold garage LOL

Christmas is not over till January 6 so your fine though if you go by the Orthodox Calendar Christmas is not till January 7 so 12 days later would be the 19th. My philosophy is as long as they are down before Feb 1 your fine after that I might do some eye rolling. Lights exception in areas with lots of snow and ice due to safety issues though turning them on is not recommended unless you do what some neighbors we had growing up did and change the bulb colors. Fall was orange, red, and yellow changed to all orange for Halloween and back for Thanksgiving. Christmas was red, white, green, and blue with the rest of winter being blue and white ( I think they also changed for Hannakah), Valentines day was red, white, and pink, St Patricks day was in green, summer and spring were bright colors with red, white, and blue for memorial day, flag day, and Independence day. The string of lights along the roof edge never came down but you could see them out there changing the bulbs.

Christmas is not over till January 6 so your fine though if you go by the Orthodox Calendar Christmas is not till January 7 so 12 days later would be the 19th. My philosophy is as long as they are down before Feb 1 your fine after that I might do some eye rolling.

In Germany it used to be tradition that the tree was up until February 2nd as this is the day of "Candlemas".

Hope this make sense. On personal level, there is something that I really need to happen for me - so please share pixie dust. I will be really upset if it doesn't. I have put a lot of effort into something, and it's not going as it should be (it's not a relationship) and if I don't get good progress, I will have to make a different plan.

I hope I am not too late in sending you lots of pixie dust!!
--

Still struggling in getting my daily life into order again. Work is still crazy, but I love the new job! And at home a million things are to do. Focussing on eating and exercising is not really that easy right now, but I am trying to get back into it. I have to say that I do benefit from the good habits that I established over the last years. There was no excessive overeating for Christmas despite me having some sweets and cookies. But not like in years past when I could eat half a plate of cookies on my own!

I forgot it was woohoo Wednesday. It was a bit crazy with being my first day back to work in 2.5 weeks. My woohoo is that I ate good and got my work out in yesterday.

Last night we got the call from the school district that the schools will be closed today and tomorrow. Kids are happy. They only had school 1 day this week and the next 2 weeks are only 4 day weeks. Thankfully DH can work from home so we do not need to take time off. My in-laws asked to take them until Sunday but we declined. They have been off of their schedule for way too long and need to get back on schedule. Plus they live about 1.5 hours away from us and if we get crummy weather we may not be able to get them back home before school on Monday. And part of us were being selfish because when they are gone we don't eat as good.

it was really hard to get up this morning. Staying up over break until about 2 and sleeping has caught up with me. Also, it was just too cold. Today's temp with the wind chill will be about -15 and tomorrow will be about -20. This is why the kids are off of school. This morning temps were a bit higher and with the wind chill it is -8 but that is going to continue to go down as the day goes on. I do tend to do better working out when it is cold but I think that is because it is usually the new year and I am determined to lose the weight. Summer comes and I get off track because there are so many things we can do. The winter well it is either be stuck in the house or go work out. So I choose to work out.

Interesting.

Internal - 19
External - 5
Random - 5

So I do feel like it's all up to me, but I do take advice -- I subscribe to Noom. It's actually more expensive than Weight Watchers and is a pure calorie counter, but it's working really well. When I get to where I want to be, I'll likely switch over to My Fitness Pal, but I'm not ready for the change, yet.

track all my food on mfp and have at least 500 calories deficit? Yes
No snack after 7 pm? Yes, kind off. I was home at 7, so dinner was late but no snacks after
What did I do great yesterday? I did ok yesterday.
What can I do better today? Today is already thought going. I had healthy breakfast but was tempted with a starbucks scone which I had mid morning. i am skipping 3 pm snacks to deal with it. I had healthy lunch. No idea whats for dinner yet

I am also going to the gym & yoga after work

someone in work brought huge box of chocolates, my favorite! I went out for a walk, feeling really tempted. I bought his and hers men's and woman's health and I can see them on my desk, to keep me focused. The thing is - there are always amazing treats in my office. Its very international, people travel and love bringing treats back. I haven't had any yet, I really don't want having one, than wanting 10 more and in the end feeling guilty. I have sweets sometimes, but not all the time and today I choose not to

I felt happy with my decision but very anxious from the moment the chocolate appeared until I went out for walk.

I thought about this quote I posted before, and its so true!

"Lean Habits For Lifelong Weight Loss: Mastering 4 Core Eating Behaviors to Stay Slim Forever" by Georgie Fear

But then you spot the tray of brownies. Thick, fudgy, walnut-studded blocks of temptation, and your palms start to sweat. Your mind starts going, “I want one. I can’t have one. Yes, I can. But I shouldn’t, not if I want to lose weight. Well, one won’t hurt. Yes it will. Just walk away. Eat some celery …” An hour and a half later, you have eaten the veggies and hummus and shrimp you intended to, but your mind is still fixated on the brown

“I’ve held out this long, but I’ll never make it through the second half. I’m eating one. No! Don’t do it! You’ll regret it!” You keep looking at the tray, thinking that if you pick the smallest brownie, it won’t be so bad, or if you just break off a piece … you see other people looking happy and enjoying the game while you stew. You are tired of being unhappy, tired of not getting what you want. Resentment builds. You head over to the table, already feeling like a failure for giving in before you get there, so you shut out the shameful feelings and go into numb autopilot, grabbing one brownie with each hand and quickly darting into the kitchen so nobody sees you scarfing them down

More likely, you don’t feel satisfied after the first round, and want to eat and eat and eat, as you feel increasingly horrible about yourself and your behavior. What happened? Why does a seemingly normal social situation end in a dozen brownies and a silent car ride home during which your baffled husband tries to figure out what on earth has gotten you so upset that you look like you’re about to cry? The problem is not that you have a character flaw or weakness. The problem is not that you “can’t control yourself” or that you are “addicted to sugar.” The problem is the food debate.

Georgie’s Law: the duration and emotional amplitude of your internal debate over eating a treat is proportional to the urgency and desire for massive quantities you’ll feel. In other words, the more minutes you spend vacillating back and forth over eating (or not eating) a food item, and the more impassioned you get over it, the more likely you are to consume a metric ton of it.

As a food debate progresses, the craving and tension you feel become less and less about the actual food and more about relieving the stress of the deliberation.

And if you decide even for one second “I’m going to eat it,” it’s like a doorway to feeling better just opened. So you sprint for it, consuming the contentious food hastily and in half awareness, as you fight to get it in before the stinging guilt sets in. The food is hardly ever satisfying because after all, you inhaled it and were primarily acting to escape the debate, not enjoy a sensory thrill. Since you’re left unsatisfied, it’s enticing to just keep going, thinking that it simply will take more of the food to feel better. As you can see, your thoughts are what drive compulsion or craving. It’s not a random thing like a hailstorm that just happens to you (and never happens to some others). You can learn to opt out of this thought pattern and stop suffering massive compulsions to eat all the ice cream. Once you stop giving yourself hailstorms in the form of emotional food debates, losing weight is easier. The experience can be “I ate it, I enjoyed it, I moved on.” Or, you can choose to pass on it, put it out of your mind and go back to the rest of your life. The key isn’t whether you say yes or no, but to make a decision and be done with it. Recognize that no one food decision is all that important, and there is no right or wrong way to use your treat budget. If you get twitchy and can feel tension rising about whether to eat something or not, remember what will really make you feel better is not the food, but ending the debate so your mind can be at peace."

"Emotion is a far more powerful driver of behavior than knowledge. Thinking about your own life experience, you probably can come up with several examples of times when emotions were much more powerful than facts in governing your behavior. Even if you know something is safe (such as flying or being hungry), if you’re afraid of it, you are highly likely to make efforts to avoid it. Even if you know wearing high heels isn’t great for your posture, dang it, if you feel sexy and incredibly confident in heels, at least from time to time you’re going to put them on anyway. Feelings are powerful, so when you want to mold your behaviors to sculpt a leaner, healthier body, you need your emotions to be on your side, not just knowledge. Negative emotions about the behaviors you are trying to cement will poison your motivation to do them.

If you start to feel deprived or rebellious, think about what you are choosing, not what you are turning down. Every choice in life means letting one option go. We are always saying yes to one thing and no to another. Focusing on what you are saying yes to keeps your mind-set positive and reminds you that you are in the driver’s seat. Thinking that you “have to” eat vegetables or “can’t” eat a dessert is not true. No one is taking anything away from you or forcing you to adopt these habits.

Remind yourself as often as needed that you do not have to do this, you want to do this. If you are hesitant to make a change because you think about how much you enjoy the food you’d be giving up or having less of (your afternoon snack or beers on Saturday, for example), ask yourself if keeping your current behavior is worth more to you than a leaner body, and give yourself the option to choose either. It really is 100 percent up to you. Remember that predictions about a potential change are often more dramatic and negative than the change actually is"

No surprise, I scored highest with the internal questions, but I do seek and take advice and am learning not to dwell.

I realized I hadn't actually posted my goals for the month, so keeping with the Simplicity theme here they are:

1. Simplify my eating by planning at least one meal ahead and eating whole/unprocessed foods.
2. No Starbucks after the challenge starts on 1.11, because there's no way Starbucks can be considered a necessity.
3. Continue with daily practice of gratitude and choosing peace.
4. Take meditative walks at least three times a week.

Last night I tackled organizing my clothing, which included sorting thru all of the makeup I keep on top of the dresser. I have to say I really enjoyed going thru things and thinking about whether or not I would use them in the next 90 days, instead of just thinking 'keep' or 'goes to Goodwill'. This morning it was so nice to not have drawers full of stuff to rummage thru, as a matter of fact there is currently very little in the drawers at all and I was able to organize what is there by use - work, at home, exercise, sleep. I enjoyed sorting thru the make up on the dresser so much that I moved on to the bathroom and sorted thru the stuff there as well.

Of course all of this was creative avoidance of the big mess that is the craft room, which I actually made worst while rummaging thru to find a particular size of knitting needle. Tonight I will start skimming stuff off of the top to toss, and start sorting by use/craft.

Yesterday my IG feed was full of folks hunkering down for the storm aimed at the US east coast, and this morning its full of photos of sheep in the snow and shops that are closed for the day. Hopefully all will be safe and warm.

I'd love to join!! I'm a Mom and wife and almost an empty nester, just our youngest at home and I think he's planning to be out this year! I've spent a lot of years taking care of everyone else and not myself so this is the year I plan to take time for me and get serious about my health! I started Weight Watchers (online) on Monday and I'm feeling really good so far! We have a WDW trip in May and I can't wait to be back home! I know I won't be anywhere near a goal weight by then but I want to have a few pounds off and more energy! Looking forward to the journey and making better, healthier choices for myself!

Four days in and already seeing an improvement on the scale! I weigh daily, and this morning I was down 3.3lbs since the 1st, just from increasing my water intake and decreasing our midnight-fast-food meals. I usually work 3pm - 11pm so I don't get home until 11:30pm or so, which means we've had a LOT of fast-food-then-straight-to-bed meals. Yesterday and today both I managed to get a dinner made before I left work so I could eat here before my 6pm cut-off. Last night I did have a sugar cookie at work (we put out free cookies in the lobby Monday - Thursday) but it fit in my macros for the day so I'm not beating myself up over it, though I know I don't need to use that justification often. I've got a handful of orders bearing down on me right now but once I tackle those and get them out the door, a huge stressful weight will be off my shoulders, and I'm hoping to see that reflected on the scale, too. We'll see how that 3.3lb loss holds out over the next few days/weeks.

Made an appointment today to get my hair done on the 19th, and this time, I'm going navy blue. Yup. Navy blue hair. SO excited about this. Also snagged reservations for birthday dinner at The Edison in Disney Springs at the end of the month. Already eyeing a sugary drink, and the loaded fries are calling my name, haha. Potatoes are my weakness. I'm going through the menus for Festival of the Arts tonight and getting a list together of everything we'll want to try. My goal is to try one thing from every booth - some of the foods are a little outside my comfort zone - so we'll see how we do!

Got DH set up on LoseIt last night and figured out roughly what his calories/macros need to be each day, and realized we were really underestimating things for him, so we have to try to come up with more things for him to eat throughout the day to hit his numbers, without also killing the bank account, lol.

Four days in and already seeing an improvement on the scale! I weigh daily, and this morning I was down 3.3lbs since the 1st, just from increasing my water intake and decreasing our midnight-fast-food meals. I usually work 3pm - 11pm so I don't get home until 11:30pm or so, which means we've had a LOT of fast-food-then-straight-to-bed meals. Yesterday and today both I managed to get a dinner made before I left work so I could eat here before my 6pm cut-off. Last night I did have a sugar cookie at work (we put out free cookies in the lobby Monday - Thursday) but it fit in my macros for the day so I'm not beating myself up over it, though I know I don't need to use that justification often. I've got a handful of orders bearing down on me right now but once I tackle those and get them out the door, a huge stressful weight will be off my shoulders, and I'm hoping to see that reflected on the scale, too. We'll see how that 3.3lb loss holds out over the next few days/weeks.

Made an appointment today to get my hair done on the 19th, and this time, I'm going navy blue. Yup. Navy blue hair. SO excited about this. Also snagged reservations for birthday dinner at The Edison in Disney Springs at the end of the month. Already eyeing a sugary drink, and the loaded fries are calling my name, haha. Potatoes are my weakness. I'm going through the menus for Festival of the Arts tonight and getting a list together of everything we'll want to try. My goal is to try one thing from every booth - some of the foods are a little outside my comfort zone - so we'll see how we do!

Got DH set up on LoseIt last night and figured out roughly what his calories/macros need to be each day, and realized we were really underestimating things for him, so we have to try to come up with more things for him to eat throughout the day to hit his numbers, without also killing the bank account, lol.

I can't wait for the Festival of the Arts :) It was so fun last year. Epcot is my favorite park to go to. I love the idea of navy blue hair :) if I could I would have pink or purple hair but they don't allow that at the hospital. Congrats on the 3.3 lbs :) that is awesome!!!

Today small person and I went to Universal Studios. I am not going to renew that pass. Disney has me too spoiled. It just isn't same there. Anyway it was so cold LOL almost wanted to just go back home, only reason I trudged on was had game card to use up, and it was a long drive to get there. It warmed up after a bit thankfully. So I managed to walk all around the park, and got no snacks LOL. So counting it as a win. Now I am paying the price. My legs feel so weak these days. On Black Friday I somehow hurt knee and it has been hurting since. It is very slowly getting better, but walking today weakened it. I think one of the best things I can do for it is to try and get some weight off of it.

Navy blue hair - love it!

Hey friends! If anyone still remembers me, I'm here to say hello! I was a very active participant in the weight loss challenges for nearly 10 years, until life got very busy last spring and I just totally fell away from participating here. But I have missed the friendship and support! I am back to just say hello and see how everyone is doing! I see some names I recognize and many that I do not.

Ironically enough, one reason that life got busy is because DD accepted a Professional Internship with Walt Disney World and I've spent a lot of time since June visiting her and working overtime to be ABLE to visit her! I'm up to 5 visits (and counting) since moving her there in June.....and she applied for and was accepted for a second PI position so she will be there until at least this coming June.

Anyhow, many friendships there were started here have continued on FB and Insta but that only reminds me that I haven't been HERE to say hello! So.... HELLOOO!!.................P

Daily accountability:

Simplify and plan meals... I planned out what I was going to have for breakfast and dinner but not lunch... not a successful day with this one.
No Starbucks... technically this one doesn't start until the 11th, but I will start abstaining from Starbucks tomorrow.
Daily practice... in a pretty good place here.
Meditative walks... didn't go out to just walk, but was mindful while walking to get places.

Was pretty tired all day yesterday and almost fell asleep on the bus ride home, so was thinking not a lot of simplifying was going to get done last night. But after running errands I did manage to tackle organizing the coffee table which is always covered in stacks of stuff (and isn't in the craft room), the sort thru the books in the bookcase (also not in the craft room) and sort thru the coats and scarves hanging by the front door (you are correct, the front door is not in the craft room). Plus a load of laundry got done and a coffee cake got baked. So I did manage to keep going, even if I didn't have the energy to start digging out the craft room... the craft room will get started this weekend for sure, so it'll all happen. My simplification methodology is to look for areas where 1. I have to rummage thru stuff to find what I want and 2. there's an over flow of stuff.

I was still searching for my 2018 Word of the Year yesterday then got to thinking that the force is so strong with "Simplify" that it might actually be the word for the entire year, not just January, so I'm going to go with that until something else grabs me.

Hope all have a happy and healthful weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter