*** January 2019 Thread ***

Magic Bands were marked as "Out for Delivery" but weren't delivered. I'm assuming the post office must be backed up. I just hope they didn't lose them.. :sad:

Magic Bands were marked as "Out for Delivery" but weren't delivered. I'm assuming the post office must be backed up. I just hope they didn't lose them.. :sad:

In the same boat, there hasn't been an update since Friday. I figured that was because of the weekend, no update yet....

In the same boat, there hasn't been an update since Friday. I figured that was because of the weekend, no update yet....

I’m in the same boat, USPS tracking said they’d be delivered today but there have been no updates.

Update from USPS: "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility."
Boooo.....

I’m in the same boat, USPS tracking said they’d be delivered today but there have been no updates.

Mine arrived super early this morning. My local post office had to rent a uHaul truck for package deliveries.. extremely backed up this season.

3 weeks from today!!!Magic Bands came yesterday. All left to do is pack and I really want to start now but I know I should wait until after Christmas

Im still hopeful a better time for Ohana will appear soon for dinner but we will see

Just today I did on-line check in - POP. There were options in the pull-down tabs! Never seen that before.

Just wondering if anybody here has ever used Garden Grocer or Amazon Prime to deliver groceries to the room. Amazon has a much larger selection (plus, I'm a Prime member) but their delivery service to the resorts seems hit-or-miss.

I have used Garden grocer twice and am using them again for our trip this Jan, been happy with them.. They deliver to bell services and then bell will bring them to your room. I haven't used Amazon Prime as I am not a member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter