January 2020 Discounts

Soooo, it's been quiet here. Are we all set? Is the planning over? Decisions made wrt hotels, EMMs, DAHs, dining plans, FPs? Now just the countdown until our amazing vacations? :-)
All done, I even have all my FP set since I splurged on the CL extra FP (it’s a short solo trip so I’m trying to maximize my time, I wouldn’t do it for a longer family trip). So now I wait, thankful I have the holidays right before to help the time go by. I also have two other trips booked already for later in 2020 so I still have a lot of planning for that.

I'm completely stressing out because my sister-in-law never attached the tickets to her family in MDE so when it was time for me to do FP for everyone on Friday, I couldn't do her family. And no response to several texts about how important this is (and really, she should know, they've been several times since advance FP came out). So the jerk in my is saying "fine, my little crew will be able to ride SDD and FOP and they will wait in a 2 hour line or miss it" but the realist in me knows that my husband will want to be with his brother and my son will want to be with his cousins. So in the end, I'm the one that gets screwed (my health is not great, I'll be lucky if I can walk 5 or 6 hours a day in the parks) or comes out looking like a witch. 😥

I booked FPs last Friday and all went well...I already got my magic bands a few weeks ago...I called and added in some secondary room requests last week while giving them our Magical Express info. I am a bit bothered that the system keeps pulling in my old address. It shipped my magic bands to the wrong place (they have since corrected that) and it gave me the wrong zip to verify when I called last week for ME. They have assured me it's all corrected, but we'll see what happens when my ME mailing goes out. Oh, I also finalized my cake order on Monday with the YC/BC bakery for one of our meals!

Finishing up costumes and sticking to training for rD races is really all I have left to do! I say "all," but that should keep me busy for quite a while..especially with holidays, kid stuff, and some family issues in the mix.

We have our FP day coming up on the 26! Still trying to figure out our FP plan.

We still haven’t booked ME. How far in advance do we have to do this?

We have our FP day coming up on the 26! Still trying to figure out our FP plan.

We still haven’t booked ME. How far in advance do we have to do this?
They'll need at least a couple of weeks to mail you the yellow luggage tags if you want to take advantage of that, so I'd make sure you do by at least three weeks out.

Just did our fast passes yesterday morning. We had a "family meeting" on what we want to see/ do etc. We have 7 day pass. I know i'll sound nuts but hey it works for us! 2 days at MK, 1 at AK, 1 at Epcot and a whopping 3 x at HS! we did spread everything out so no park is back to back. but we have found in the past, we love HS the most. and now with G.E (we are all huge star wars fans) and the 2 new rides both not part of the FP system, we know we'll be in line and still need time to see other stuff! So excited! we like quick service - so no stressing over dining reservations. Now comes the packing fun! last time my daughter and i made our own ears - and it was so much fun. I also made custom baseball hats for the boys.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone :) this is a fun board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!