January 2021, could it be wayyyyy more crowded at the resorts and parks?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I couldn't do Disney with a mask on during any month of the year, but it has made me think. If I was forced to, it would be in January. So I just wonder if this is continuing into 2021 will the colder months be far more crowded?

Depends if there's a second wave that would cause either a closure or a reduction in number of visitors

I couldn't do Disney with a mask on during any month of the year, but it has made me think. If I was forced to, it would be in January. So I just wonder if this is continuing into 2021 will the colder months be far more crowded?
I was wondering the same thing. I work at the airport so my time off is restricted, I’m less worried about the masks, and more worried about getting to do as much as we can, my hubby hasn’t been since he was 9, and this will probably be our last vacation before we start family planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!