January 26th, 2018 5-Night Bahamian on Magic

OK folks, lets get this Fish Extender List Started! I will take care of putting the list together and then split it up so we have no more than 10 rooms per group.
Please send me name of each person participating, title (mom, dad, daughter, son), age (if you desire), cabin number and if you want to include any fun information (fav. character etc)
My son works for the entertainment dept at Hershey Park in PA so if anyone has a favorite Hershey item please let me know that too-that will just be for my use :) and it will be straight from Chocolate World!
I think I remembered everything but this will be my first experience will putting this together so if I forgot anything just add it!
Thanks--119 days!!!

FE list sent to Mimi2ty.......can't wait to kick this off and start getting all my FE gifts together!! If it helps anyone, I sent Mimi our names, ages, fav character, room number and the "fund fact" that this is our first Disney cruise!

I think it is OK for you to add her (just my opinion :)
when it comes time to gather info (names, cabin #) we can just note that you are the DIS board contact.......does this seem reasonable to everyone?
Thank you.

114 days left!!! Just a quick note to everyone - there are quite a few of our members who asked to join the FE (awesome!) but don't have enough messages for us to direct message (you need 10 posts on the DIS boards for the DM to turn on). If you could work on a few more posts that would be great!! Then message either myself or @mimi2ty to let us know you are ready to go! We will send you the details we are collecting and then add you to the list! :)

@Amym2696 @Teepeechu @adamki
@Anna Johnson

@Myka

Last edited:

The next week or so would be great! Gives everyone time to start shopping and putting their little gifts together :) - one more post and you are there!

You may direct message myself or @mimi2ty In the top right corner there should be an "inbox" - under that you can "start a new conversation" and enter my/Mimi's name. It is like a DIS board email
I will keep checking the board in case it doesn't work for you just let me know.......

Thanks. :) Time to start working on magnets. :)
Ha! My wife said the same thing yesterday. Last cruise we forgot our door magnets ... realized at the airport so we scrambled to buy a couple of magnets at the airport so we could find our door!

Where do you guys all get your magnets?
We usually print our own on magnetic printer sheets (like these from Amazon).

For design ideas, there's a thread run by LadyB right here in the DCL forum, LadyB will even create a custom design for you at no charge(LadyB-Cruise Magnets-Open-Please Read Post #1 Before Requesting). Personally, we don't like putting our names on the outside of our door, so we just use the generic designs that she posts. Some of them are designed to go around the room number on the door, it looks like a little porthole, so Mickey ear designs go nicely around that (go to Post #3 of the LadyB link above and search for "Cruise Stateroom Porthole Door Parts").

Here's an example:
c52878250c9fbc89e6d2132d88836fed.jpg

Where do you guys all get your magnets?

We also printed most of ours, then laminated them, and attached stick on magnet tape.
The one problem we had was one of the doors had a few extra layers of paint (assumed) and the magnets didn't stick well. But as we had extra stick on magnet tape, that solved the problem.

We may be going more elaborate these cruises, but that's more because I want to play with my new 3d printer. :)

Thank you all for the feedback. We will have to figure out how to do that.

If you have any websites that you use for them, can you please let me know what it is so I can check it out?

Thank you! I will check those out:) Just trying to make sure we don't miss out on anything since we have no idea what you can do since this is our 1st cruise;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter