January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

What does everyone think is the best time as far as crowds go for January and February? I know the weather is totally unpredictable and attendance is getting unpredictable now too.

We have the first two weeks in Jan off before I go back to teaching a couple of college classes. We are booked for the Poly for the 7th to the 12 of Jan but I would like it a lot better if we could get a discount.

We've just decided to tack on a few day at the parks before our March 4 cruise, so late Feb...we are there!

We'll be there late Feb for the Princess Half. This year's discounts did not exclude the race weekend so I'm hoping 2018 is the same!

Anyone know what is going on in WDW the first week of Feb? Just tried to price Feb 6-11 and all of the all-stars are showing no availability?? Several of the mods are showing limited room choices.

Anyone know what is going on in WDW the first week of Feb? Just tried to price Feb 6-11 and all of the all-stars are showing no availability?? Several of the mods are showing limited room choices.

Not sure of your exact dates, but we are planning to be there Feb. 9-12/13 and my SIL told me last week that she will be there with my niece Feb. 7-11 for the annual high school cheerleading nationals. They stay at the value resorts. I'm not too concerned with crowed levels in the park those days b/c they practice and compete during the days when we are touring, but she did say there is at least one night a park (MK?) will shut down early for the cheerleaders.

Does anyone know when these prices typically come out for January trips? We are planning our honeymoon and have reservations for CSR, but would love a discount or upgrade!

Does anyone know when these prices typically come out for January trips? We are planning our honeymoon and have reservations for CSR, but would love a discount or upgrade!

Typically the end of September! Congratulations!

The half is on Feb 25th. "Race weekend" is technically Thurs, Feb 22nd through Sun, Feb 25th. Should be an interesting race weekend and few days following as you'll have the crowds from Presidents' Day the week leading up to the races, then runners sticking around for a day or two to enjoy the parks.

We have a package booked for Jan 14 -19 as a surprise for my daughters 10th birthday. Right now we are staying at AOA in a Mermaid room... but would be willing to upgrade our resort if we were able to get a better rate/package! When are these typically posted?

we rented DVC points to save money on AKL. originally we were supposed to be there Jan 14th to 17th but why not throw the weekend in there too? so now looking for a value resort for Jan 12th to 14th. I will be upgrading to an AP in September, hoping that discount is worthwhile.

We always go in Jan/Feb and the weather is unpredictable. one year it was 29 degrees and the next it was 86 degrees, but i will take it over melting in July.

I ended up booking POP for the first week in Feb. I really want to check out the new rooms. It's the only thing that lured me to a value over a mod. However, I might switch it to a split stay at POR or BC once the discounts are released. Will have to see how the financials work out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter