January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

If you don't mind me asking, what made you think there was a code? Also how much was it for? Just curious. Thanks! :)

If you look at the historical release dates for promotions, they were right around this time each year (actually more like next week)...the Visa release is not posted on the website so that is why I called. :(

If you look at the historical release dates for promotions, they were right around this time each year (actually more like next week)...the Visa release is not posted on the website so that is why I called. :(

If you go back to page 7 of this thread and look at posts 125 and 130 they might help to provide a little of the info you're looking for. They show historical data (including for Visa Cardholders) for the past 3 years plus a link to more information.

Hope this helps.

Ooooh ok. You were going off of historical releases. I got scared. Thought they actually posted the code, my mom called me all frantic so I was worried Thanks! Can't wait for these discounts!!!!!

I just went to the Disney site and realize I was getting the site for England. I am in the USA. I got all excited because it had a great special, then I realized I was not fighting out of England.
Do you need to be originating from England to get room-only resort deals from the UK site?

I was told it's not out today ... Took me about 28 minutes to get through and I was told it's because of the hurricane

If you don't mind me asking, what made you think there was a code? Also how much was it for? Just curious. Thanks! :)

Folks sitting on hold just to ask if a code was released...They're doing God's work! Amen to you folks, lol!

FYI though for anyone following, everyone always says don't book early because the discounts will be less likely which is true ...however, we have been watching certain hotels and things started to get snapped up today so we went ahead and booked the rest of what we need..we have 3 nights por and 6 at poly... we want GF but it's too much rack rate... over the weekend, the poly still had certain views available which are now gone and we had been watching the Royal pool view rooms which suddenly sold out.

They might still be dealing with Irma fallout.

I believe they are. For anyone who called before yesterday there was a message at the front of the call queue asking people who were not arriving within a week to either hang up and call Sep 18th or later or attempt to book online. Those who waited are now trying to call. I truly don't thin we'll see any new offers for at least a week based on historical release dates.

I'm hoping for some kind of discount for room only for mid-Feb. I'd really love to stay on-property for the evening before my cruise as I plan to spend the day before at Disney Springs.

eta: I see the current RO discount (through the end of the year) expires 10/7, so perhaps around then?

I just want them to release discounts so I know if I am staying 6 or 7 nights... If I switch I will end up having to move ADRs around so I am still stalking this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!