January ROL?

jcross74

Mouseketeer
We are going to be in Disney January 19-26. Any idea if ROL will be happening? Right now park hours look like 7:00pm closing for AK. Would that mean ROL is going to be at 6:30ish?

You're looking way too far out. AK will likey be open later than 7 and RoL will likely be shown nightly like it has been

However if closing time remains 7, they could do RoL at 6:30, 7, or 7:30. Very common to have a show like RoL or Fantasmic be scheduled after park closing

I just noticed that starting in October ROL is only on Tues, Thurs, Sat, and Sun, and only 1 show that is either 30 minutes or 1 hour before park closing...
Not sure if that will continue through December and January, but something to consider when you are planning your park days if ROL is a "must do" for you.

I just noticed that starting in October ROL is only on Tues, Thurs, Sat, and Sun, and only 1 show that is either 30 minutes or 1 hour before park closing...
Not sure if that will continue through December and January, but something to consider when you are planning your park days if ROL is a "must do" for you.

That might not even be the case for October. I wouldn't be surprised if they edit it soon to have showings nightly like they've been doing

You're probably right!! There's no telling what might happen between now and then! Sure makes planning "interesting"! HA! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter