January Weather

button409

Mouseketeer
I know this is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string, but has anyone visited in January and been able to use the pool/waterparks? Just wondered how warm it gets - I know we are going to need jackets for the evenings.
Thanks!

We have used the pools & water park I think it was 60 degrees but we're from the UK & that is still quiet warm for us.

Sometimes you need jackets in the Day, was unseasonably cold when we went last year. Frost in the mornings, waterparks closed. No one using the Pool at AKL or BC

Did January this year, most of the time it was high 20's even hit 30 a few days, but then had a couple days when it got as low as 12c.

Take layers as especially after the sun goes in it gets cooler. We used the pool about 8 times during our stay.

We've been in early January many times but never used the pools. Daytime temperatures have varied from high 20s to low teens. Some evenings we've been fine with T shirts, others needed a coat!

Plan for all seasons would be my recommendation as there is huge temperature variations and ensure you have flexibility in your schedule to shift things around so that on the warmer days you can pool/water park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!