Japan 2020

jenk824

Earning My Ears
Hi- I'm thinking about booking ABD Japan for June 2020 but I'm hesitant because I'm concerned about the weather- rainy and hot. For those of you who went in June, did the weather impact your trip at all? Thanks!

Although not with ABD, we were in Japan for three weeks in July. We were in Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, and in the mountains in Takayama. We didn't encounter rain for the whole three weeks. But it was unbelievably hot and humid (and we're from DC so we know hot and humid) the whole time everywhere. It was a truly great trip but we were sweaty the instant we went outside and we found the heat tiring.

If you go, drink water constantly and take packets of hydrating powder to add to your water once a day to avoid electrolyte depletion..

I went in May, and we actually had some pretty amazing weather. Just one evening of rain, and the only *really* hot day was the second day in Tokyo. Now our Guides did say that was not usual, and we were really lucky.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter