Japan Meets Thread

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Hey Cali can you ask Ken if he is doing the Adult's Only Sep 29th? From what I've been reading he totally took over right? Dusty did a week or two, but he's finishing out the season. Just curious (also if so does he take Pay Pal?) Someone said Tomomi does.
Tomomi does take PayPal. I've heard that James may be back for the last couple of trips.

Sayhello

CaliforniaGirl09

DIS Veteran
Hey Cali can you ask Ken if he is doing the Adult's Only Sep 29th? From what I've been reading he totally took over right? Dusty did a week or two, but he's finishing out the season. Just curious (also if so does he take Pay Pal?) Someone said Tomomi does.
Just catching up, and I think you meant me? Sorry, I didn't see without tag--we are already back home now. Hopefully someone else will be able to ask him between now and your trip. I just used cash. I really hate carrying it around though so would be nice if they all took PayPal!

MakiraMarlena

It's a big black fish to you
I have read that the TDL website will only accept foreign MasterCards for ticket purchases. I don't have a MasterCard, I have two Visas. I am trying to figure out the best way to buy the 4 day passport. Staying at Sheraton Grand, not a Disney resort.

distravel

Mouseketeer
I have read that the TDL website will only accept foreign MasterCards for ticket purchases. I don't have a MasterCard, I have two Visas. I am trying to figure out the best way to buy the 4 day passport. Staying at Sheraton Grand, not a Disney resort.
I used My Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa card without a problem. At one point the website asks you to call Visa so I just kept that window open while I called Visa and clicked the continue box after the approval. It added a few minutes to the reservation process. Maybe if you call your credit card company for approval before making your reservation it will skip this step. Good Luck!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News