Japan Meets Thread

Hey Cali can you ask Ken if he is doing the Adult's Only Sep 29th? From what I've been reading he totally took over right? Dusty did a week or two, but he's finishing out the season. Just curious (also if so does he take Pay Pal?) Someone said Tomomi does.
Tomomi does take PayPal. I've heard that James may be back for the last couple of trips.

Sayhello

Hey Cali can you ask Ken if he is doing the Adult's Only Sep 29th? From what I've been reading he totally took over right? Dusty did a week or two, but he's finishing out the season. Just curious (also if so does he take Pay Pal?) Someone said Tomomi does.
Just catching up, and I think you meant me? Sorry, I didn't see without tag--we are already back home now. Hopefully someone else will be able to ask him between now and your trip. I just used cash. I really hate carrying it around though so would be nice if they all took PayPal!

I have read that the TDL website will only accept foreign MasterCards for ticket purchases. I don't have a MasterCard, I have two Visas. I am trying to figure out the best way to buy the 4 day passport. Staying at Sheraton Grand, not a Disney resort.

I have read that the TDL website will only accept foreign MasterCards for ticket purchases. I don't have a MasterCard, I have two Visas. I am trying to figure out the best way to buy the 4 day passport. Staying at Sheraton Grand, not a Disney resort.

I used My Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa card without a problem. At one point the website asks you to call Visa so I just kept that window open while I called Visa and clicked the continue box after the approval. It added a few minutes to the reservation process. Maybe if you call your credit card company for approval before making your reservation it will skip this step. Good Luck!

We leave in 2 weeks for our trip which begins September 29th. I'm so excited I can't believe it is almost here. We arrive a couple days earlier to spend some time in Tokyo and have tickets to Team Lab Borderless, reservations at the Robot Restaurant and an also a visit to an owl cafe. We were also able to get reservations for dinner at Magellan's on our post stay too! Looking forward to this experience!

We leave in 2 weeks for our trip which begins September 29th. I'm so excited I can't believe it is almost here. We arrive a couple days earlier to spend some time in Tokyo and have tickets to Team Lab Borderless, reservations at the Robot Restaurant and an also a visit to an owl cafe. We were also able to get reservations for dinner at Magellan's on our post stay too! Looking forward to this experience!
I leave in 2 weeks, too, but arriving in osaka with 1 night osaka, 1 prenight at the hyatt kyoto, and then 4 nights parks post stay at the Sheraton Grande. Haven't done much in the way of preplanning, but I'm used to Improvisation. :)

Can't WAIT to meet you both on September 29th! We fly out in 7 days... (decided to do a week pre trip) but this is all so unreal. Japan has been a dream of mine since I was like 5 and discovered 'American sushi' <3

I'm the 29th also, leaving the US on the 27th. It looks like I will buy Disney tickets at the Sheraton, somewhere around there is a foreign-friendly ATM. I don't have any reservations for anything...no idea what I might want to get them for. I just know I want sushi

I want to eat at Magellan's too, but I can't handle the Japanese booking site. We will take what they can give us on one of the weekdays. also I am SO up to visit the Teddy Roosevelt Lounge.

We are also on the ABD trip Sept. 29th . Just ordered our Yen today. We arrive at the Hyatt on the morning of the 29th and will take a tour so we won't be tempted to sleep. We don't have any extra days in Tokyo so we will go to the Borderless Lab on the day we get back to The Peninsula at 4pm ( Thanks for those fabulous trip reports ). If we have a lot of energy that evening we may also go to the Toyota Museum/Park. For Disney we have packages at the Hilton Tokyo Bay for 3 nights so we will get a decent amount of fast passes.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts