Jedi Training and Fast Passes

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I am coming up on picking my fast passes soon and I was wondering how do you pick fast passes when signing up for Jedi Training.

I will be doing the EMM at Toy Story Land and so will make sure to be out of there and heading for breakfast at rope drop, so I should be signing up for Jedi Training very early in the Studio day. So I plan on doing FP for TOT and RNR around 11:00 or later or do I need to book them for the afternoon.

The original plan was to do EMM, then FP and then leave a little after lunch to go back and swim at resort but now with wanting to sign up for JEDI training - I don't really know how to plan it. Any suggestions?

I cannot offer suggestions on the FP as we do not ride TOT or RNR. But, last year we rope dropped Toy Story Land to ride Slinky & Alien, then had a FP to ride Slinky again in the early afternoon. We opted for the last Jedi Training (I think it was around 6:00-6:15).

What I can offer about Jedi Training (if your young Padawan has not done this before) - the location is in full sun & during the summer months get really HOT. Last couple of years, we have done the first show (with FP during the late morning-early afternoon) or the last show (which is cool as the light sabers do light up.)

Set your FPs. You will have a selection of JTA times to choose from since you are signing up early.

Last trip we did TSL early (I forgot about JTA sign-ups). In the past, we have done them first. We finally go there around 11:30 to sign up and the only thing left was the last show of the day. I think it was around 7pm. We went to the pool and came back for the show and Fantasmic. It worked out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter