Jeff Dunham - Passively Aggressive show

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else going to this show? I have got a ticket to one of his 2 UK dates but he is touring America as well so who else is going? This will be the third show of his I have been to he is so funny, peanut being my favourite.

Is anyone else going to this show? I have got a ticket to one of his 2 UK dates but he is touring America as well so who else is going? This will be the third show of his I have been to he is so funny, peanut being my favourite.

We saw him many many years ago, before he made it truly "big". He played this comic club in Denver, and DH and I went there every other Wednesday for date night. DD#2 was just born, so that was...93.

No, not going to that show. Caught the most recent show on Netflix, and didn't find it half as funny as it used to be. He was in...Ireland?, I think...and it just wasn't good.

We have also been fans since well before he “made it” and used to see him at The Funny Bone in STL. Agree his most recent stuff is not his best. So, probably wouldn’t go see him live, but will watch once it hits Netflix or HBO.

A patient got me second row tickets for Jeff Dunham a few years ago. We LOVED his show and would definitely go back to see him again. The problem is I never see he's coming around until the venue is already sold out.
I was appalled by the number of people who brought kids to his show. What were the parents thinking?!

A patient got me second row tickets for Jeff Dunham a few years ago. We LOVED his show and would definitely go back to see him again. The problem is I never see he's coming around until the venue is already sold out.
I was appalled by the number of people who brought kids to his show. What were the parents thinking?!

A lot of his more popular specials have been edited to run on “family friendly” stations. Could be that’s the only version of his act they had seen.

I saw him several years ago at our big arena and he was great. Last year he came around to a much smaller venue and I was supposed to go but had to work, so DH and ODD went. They said he just wasn't as funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter