Jeffrey Epstein

Is that the $40,000 per epipen guy?

Edit: Oh, Nooooo. I know who this guy is.

Extremely wealthy financier who ran a kind of young girl sex ring, with others helping him recruit young girls mostly runaway types for sex, loaning them out to wealthy people, all kinds of sick stuff. Was friends with very high up well known people. He was first put in jail for it but got a great deal plea with a cushy stay with only 13 months and was able to leave the jail daily for up to 12 hours a day for "work" and now when more girls were going to get their say in a civil suit and a jury was to be picked again he walks away with some other baloney deal. Hopefully it's not over for him. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-sex-offender-settles-suit-apologizes-n943481

Last edited:

There were rumors about certain high-powered politicians (of both major parties) going to Jeffrey Epstein's parties. There was even a claim of a rape of a 13 year old girl by one of these politicians during a party in 1994.
With the ‘friends’ this guy has it is no surprise he is getting off with so little punishment. The rape accusation of the 13 year old girl went away quickly after she had been willing to come forward. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Where is the justice for these girls (who are now young women)?

Wow isn't this guy the poster boy for the rich and powerful getting away with anything, this is too much.

It should be clear there are two men named Jeffrey Epstein who are well known. The Jeffrey Epstein who is the Director, Corporate Communications at The Walt Disney Company, is NOT the same guy as the financier who is the sex offender. Just wanted to make sure people weren’t confused by this post.

It should be clear there are two men named Jeffrey Epstein who are well known. The Jeffrey Epstein who is the Director, Corporate Communications at The Walt Disney Company, is NOT the same guy as the financier who is the sex offender. Just wanted to make sure people weren’t confused by this post.

I've never even heard of Disney's Jeffrey Epstein.

I would bet hope no one actually thinks that but thanks for the clarification. Personally never heard of Jeffrey Epstein of the WDC so not sure how well known. I also didn't clarify it isn't the doctor in my area, teasing.

Wow isn't this guy the poster boy for the rich and powerful getting away with anything, this is too much.
EXCEPT.... Lolita Express I have the Flight Logs! Disney Corporate please explain why President of Walt Disney Company Geraldine Laybourne AND her husband Kit Laybourne were on Lolita’s Express with Jeffrey Epstein!!!!

Hey, our justice system is fair, isn't it? Prime example of what people complain about. So damn crystal clear that there are two different justice systems in America. One for those who are wealthy (and white) and one for everyone else. Heck, even Bill Cosby eventually went down. But, this guy seems teflon. It disgusts me. And, we are going to discover that he's got a whole host of rich, white friends who similarly have been protected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!