Jeffrey Epstein

The only issue I have with your statement is different numbers have come up about BC and how many times. Not that this really matters, but keeping it to simple agreed upon facts is always the best case. The other is the term Lolita, implies that the victims were somewhat at fault. Although I don't think people who use that term are thinking the victims are at fault. I think the media is pushing this wording and its gross.

Democrat. Republican. I don't CARE one bit. If you traffic girls for sex....down you go. Forever. DESPICABLE human beings and anyone who defends them should similarly go down. Forever. I've got zero patience for this crap, whoever commits it.

It’s all alleged... so why can one name R Kelly and Not name Bill Clinton or any other alleged ...despicable person that was involved?
A human is a human so Why can one not say the name ?
If anyone is cleared, they re cleared. If they re not... they should be held fully accountable by the Justice system.

Oh one absolutely did not long ago. Probation for raping a 13 year old girl. Judge let him off because he “didn’t have a criminal past.”

Edit: she was 14.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/bus-driver-raped-14-year-girl-prison-time/story?id=62726773

Let's not make this white vs. black, more like rich vs. poor. Look at that R.Kelly and OJ, got off because they are rich and a lot of other rich black nfl players who commit crimes (Michael Vic comes to my mind).

Let's not make this white vs. black, more like rich vs. poor. Look at that R.Kelly and OJ, got off because they are rich and a lot of other rich black nfl players who commit crimes (Michael Vic comes to my mind).

What are you talking about? I was responding to someone who said a poor person wouldn’t get off for this crime.

YOU just made it about race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!