Jello Punch Recipe

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I thought I had found on this Board a recipe that someone had posted where you mix up jello and freeze and then take it from there add ginger ale, etc. and make punch. Can't remember the title of the post and am not finding it. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

It was DrnMrsD's recipe. I was smart enough to print it off, and I was able to find it. Wonders will never cease. Plan to use next weekend for son's high school graduation.

Is there any chance you would post it? Summers coming and I could use all the help I could get!

BTW, love your screenname...too cute! :)

O.K. Robin, here we go------

ingredients:
Water
4 Cups sugar
3 pkgs jello
2 Cups lemon juice
2 cans unsweeeetened pineapple juice
2 2-liter bottles of Gingerale
2 gallon size containers or ziplocs

Boil 4 cups water and add 4 cups sugar to just boiling. let cool.

Boil 9 cups water and add 3 pkgs (regular small size any flavor jello except not the nutrasweet kind. (use any flavor depending on color. Combination suggested was strawberry, raspberry and cherry [1 of each].) Bring to a boil and set aside to cool.

Recipe said since you put it into 2 containers, you could spike some if you wanted.

Mix all together in a large stockpot type container and then add 2 Cups lemon juice and 2 cans unsweetened pineapple juice. Pour into 2 1-gallon containers such as ziplocs or water jugs. Freeze at least 24 hours.

Take out of freezer 2-3 hours before serving. Pour one of the 2-liter gingerales over 1 container of frozen punch.

Have not tried it yet, but it sounded different than any I had had before.

Just wanted to say that we used this punch this weekend at a graduation party. It was really good. Just make sure to take out 2-3 hours in advance of serving and do not use chilled gingerale, but room temperature. All ages in our group liked this punch and several asked for the recipe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts