Jello shots containers ?

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
What’s the best Jell-O shot containers? We went to a party and they made it in those plastic condiment containers with lids but it was a pain to squeeze out. Partial of the jello came out . Any tips and ideas? His will be my first time making these. Thanks

Attachments

• 6A385F6C-5C41-4C6E-B522-E75A18CA7EC6.jpeg
    6A385F6C-5C41-4C6E-B522-E75A18CA7EC6.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1

That's the standard container.

You don't squeeze them out. The proper method is to run your finger around the outside edge of the jello and then dump it into your mouth.
Or just use your tongue because no one wants sticky fingers.

I use the cups that are pictured above. I oil my containers so they slide right out. It's a little more work, but just take a paper towel and dip it in vegetable or canola oil and put a light coat on it. Worth the effort! I get tons of compliments on them.

This will sound weird but I use plastic syringes. They are so much easier to make (just suck the liquid up into the syringe) and easier to eat too. A nurse friend of mine started the idea and now everyone I know makes them that way.

I prefer when they are made in a rectangular pan, cut into squares then served in the paper condiment cups. Much less awkward to eat.
so do you use your fingers to eat it, spoon, fork ?
Or just use your tongue because no one wants sticky fingers.
it was awkward trying to suck it out and some tried their tongue. I guess after a few when the buzz hits it won’t matter haha!
I use the cups that are pictured above. I oil my containers so they slide right out. It's a little more work, but just take a paper towel and dip it in vegetable or canola oil and put a light coat on it. Worth the effort! I get tons of compliments on them.
can you taste the oil afterwards?
You can spray the containers with Pam cooking spray
can you taste the Pam spray afterwards?
This will sound weird but I use plastic syringes. They are so much easier to make (just suck the liquid up into the syringe) and easier to eat too. A nurse friend of mine started the idea and now everyone I know makes them that way.
Just curious where do you buy plastic syringe in bulk?

Another option if you don't want plastic waste is spray mini muffins pans lightly with Pam. When they are done, run a toothpick or something around the edges to pop them out . serve on a tray. I make about 200 jello jigglers this way and no one has ever complained about tasting pam. I just spray lightly across the entire pan, not each cup individually.

I prefer to make a full size batch and then scoop them out into the individual containers after they are already jello. This takes up less room in my fridge and deals with the stuck to the side problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter