JellyRolls.

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
Hi all.
I am making a solo trip to WDW in June 2020. Thinking I might like to try Jellyrolls. I think I can walk there from Epcot after my Epcot day, but, is it possible to easily get back to WL afterwards? How late can I do this vis Epcot? What if I miss park close at Epcot? I am going to only use Disney transportation.
TIA

You may want to look into Taxi/Uber/Lyft or Minnie Van going back to WL if Epcot isn't open. Otherwise using Disney transportation you would need to bus to an open park ( or walk/boat to DHS) then catch the WL bus from that part. You can also bus to DS then grab the WL bus there but you would want to give yourself plenty of time. I think the last buses back from DS are around 1:30am.
Epcot usually closes at 9:00 so you would need Extra Magical hours on the night.Or go to JellyRolls when they open and leave very early

Thanks for all of that, I am guessing I could get the staff at JellyRolls to get me a taxi if necessary? Or would I need to go to Boardwalk the hotel? But I could bus it if necessary. Good to know all of that.

We have had Bell Service at YC/BC & POFQ get us a taxi and I am sure BW is the same.
Not familar enough with Jelly Rolls but you could ask when you arrive.

We have had Bell Service at YC/BC & POFQ get us a taxi and I am sure BW is the same.
Not familar enough with Jelly Rolls but you could ask when you arrive.
Thank you, I never needed a taxi at WDW before, so I'll see how I get on, if Jelly Rolls don't, I can always pop in to BW.

Thank you, I can definitely do that. It looks really fun. This trip is going to be my cocktail trip I think!

For Jellyrolls go to the Boardwalk Portico and either request a taxi (most likely a towncar) through bell services While I haven't tried it I imagine you can use uber or lyft from the BW Portico just need to use the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!