Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

This was such a great TR to read! Your wedding looked perfect and you all looked beautiful. I loved your colors and all of your creative little ideas (the cufflinks!!). Thanks so much for making a TR!

Great TR!!! Your DFTW was beautiful and you all look very happy! Wishing you and Jeff and wonderfullife together!

Hi Jen,

I thought I'd let you know that I first came across your TR right after you posted it and today I have posted a new thread asking someone to give me the link to it again as I couldn't find it but desperately wanted to have another look!! The main reason for this is because I LOVE gerbera daisies and want them to be incorporated into my Wedding day somehow and I remembered that your flowers were beautiful. :flower3: But also I just love you TR and it's like my little release from a stressful day to sit down with a tub of Ben and Jerry's and read the TR's! :thumbsup2

Anyway, I just wanted to re-affirm what all of the other dis-ers have said previously about you and your wedding. You and Jeff seem to be wonderfully kind people and the relationship that you both hold with your friends and family is the kind of relationship I aspire to have with my friends and family. You have been an inspiration to me and I'm very grateful that you have allowed me to be a small part of your special time by posting your report and pictures on here.

I hope you're both enjoying married life!

Kate :rainbow:

Kate- thank you so much for your kind words! Too sweet of you! I am glad you enjoyed it. We are very much enjoying married life :lovestruc I am sure your wedding will be absolutely beautiful. I too remember reading all those wonderful TRs and thought my wedding would be nothing compared to them. But it was… Disney did well IMO ;) Thanks again!

I am so glad this thread was bumped up!! I hadn't had a chance to read it and am so glad I did!! It was fantastic! Everything was so beautiful, you looked so beautiful! I loved all your pics and all the details you gave. Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us.

Jen,
Your wedding looked amazing! Such beautiful colors, decor, pictures, .... I can go on and on! I hope my wedding is as amazing as yours seemed to be. I am also planning a wedding at Sea Breeze Point and I catch myself refering back to your TR daily, just to help me imagine myself on that day! Were you happy with your location. It does look beautiful. I loved your welcome goody bags. I plan on taking that idea and using it for my guests as well. I hope you don't mind. Your orange theme seemed to fit you perfectly. I am going with honeydew green and buttercream yellow. I also enjoyed your flip-flop theme, you really tied it into many special places. Well, I will stop rambling. I hope you have an amazing marriage. I also pray that you and your hubby make many Disney World trips through the years. It is such a magical place isn't it?

Jessica
Springfield, Missouri

Thanks ladies! Yes, it was a magical day :cloud9: Thanks for all your sweet comments. I am so glad you all enjoyed reading along!

Jen - weren't you guys back in September? I seem to recall that you were going to be there the same time as us.

Did you get there? Did you do a TR that I missed???

To this day, your Wedding TR was one of the best TRs I have ever read!!!

Jen,
Your PJ was fabulous to read! I live in Atlanta too. I am trying to actual write in mine now that my planning is ramping up. I can't believe my wedding is already in 4 months. Anyway, I was wondering where you got the flowergirl dresses. Was it in Atlanta?

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been so slack...

Yes we did go back in September. We met up with Angela (CinderellaFan) and it was great to meet her and her hubby :goodvibes I never did a TR for that trip. It was only for 4 nights and I was a slacker with my camera... my apologies!

malaea3- My mother and aunt actually picked up the FG dresses in Macy's in NJ last year. Sorry I can't be of more help. Where in the ATL are you? Always nice to see a fellow Atlantan on here! We're currently in Marietta but looking to move to Vinings.

Jen I remember reading this while back.. Thanks for posting again. My sister LOVED your wedding colors, she said if she had a Disney Wedding she would do exactly like you....

:goodvibes Jen I cant wait for the dis meet as well, We are going to have a blast

Jen -- I've just caught up and looked at all of your exquisite pictures! WOW! You are absolutely gorgeous! Randy must have loved having such beautiful subjects to work with. Everything was really, truly beautiful!

BTW, I saw in your siggie that you'll be at marathon weekend 2009. :woohoo: That is when we are doing our DFTW VR. I'll look for your smiling face around the "world". :goodvibes

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been so slack...

Yes we did go back in September. We met up with Angela (CinderellaFan) and it was great to meet her and her hubby :goodvibes I never did a TR for that trip. It was only for 4 nights and I was a slacker with my camera... my apologies!

malaea3- My mother and aunt actually picked up the FG dresses in Macy's in NJ last year. Sorry I can't be of more help. Where in the ATL are you? Always nice to see a fellow Atlantan on here! We're currently in Marietta but looking to move to Vinings.

Sorry for not messaging sooner. I had a few wedding freakouts this weekend. Thought I was going to kill my mom when we went dress shopping for her.

Thanks for the FG info. I doubt Macy's still have them though :sad1:
I think we are going to David's bridal it to make everyones life easier.

Im just off the N. Druid Hill exit off 85, near leno/toco hills.

Vining is great!

Hello Jen!
I don't know if you remember me or not because its been a long time since I posted, but I followed your entire trip report. I am just now getting the chance to catch up with all my disborad friends as I got a new job and I actually have some time not to do the things I enjoy. I just wanted to tell you thank you for sharing your wedding with us. I used many of your ideas for my own DFTW and I'm sure you've helped many more brides as well. And yes, before you ask, I am working on a PJ and a TR as we speak and will start posting it very soon. I'm a bit behind from October 1st I think, but better late than never. I hope to see you on my thread when it's up and thank you again for sharing with us!
Anna Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter