Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

With my wedding getting so close, I just wanted to visit your board again and let you know that your TR helped me with so many of my wedding ideas! Thank you for helping me and so many other Disbrides. Without your TR and the TR by Maggimus my planning would have been a bigger struggle and would have lacked the creativity! I have been working so hard on my PJ during the past few months and your reports were such an inspiration to mine. I can not wait to make my wedding and honeymoon memories, so I can try to create a TR as amazing as yours! Thank you! Thank you!

Jen, I absolutely loved everything you did for your wedding! I am new to these boards but will be planning a Disney Wedding of my own at SBP. I was just curious about the guys suits, where did you rent them from? DF loves them and we would love to use similiar ones for our wedding! Thanks!

Thank you sooo much for sharing your TR and photos!!!

We just booked our SBP wedding for October 2009, and I love seeing new pictures of the location. I am crossing my fingers that I can book Randy for our date, and now after looking at your pictures I an REALLY hoping for him!!!!!

Did you make your cute flipflop favors or did you buy them somewhere? They are ADORABLE!!!!!! ( i love the mickey mouse touch)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter