Jenna's Wish Trip! PTR...

DisneyMom2Be

Earning My Ears
My hubby and I got back from WDW only 5 months ago. Tons of people ask why we go to WDW instead on DisneyLand. One of those people, being my 27 year old hubby, Justin. My answer to that question is "I love to go to Florida. The weather is perfect (most of the time) and I love the atmosphere."
So, as I previously said, we've only been home 5 months and I have that "Disney Bug". I had THE WORST Disney trip last time we went to Florida. I was "sick with the flu" for the whole time. Well, so I thought. Anywho, I was vomiting like crazy and we had to cancel most of our reservations. My hubby went out with a few friends that were also down at the time while their wives just hung out at BLT with me. We only had one decent day and I went to the spa with the girls.
Once we got home, we found out we were expecting a baby. We were so excited that we NEEDED to know the gender. It turns out it's a girl. :cutie: We easily decided on the name Aubree. I am hoping Aubree will be a Disney Freak just like her mommy! :love:
BACK ON TOPIC! :laughing: So, AKL is where I want to stay this time around. Only for 3 nights. For the remaining days, I was want to stay at the Boardwalk Villas.

Congrats on the baby, Jenna! I'd reccomend all BWV and I hope you know that "Wish Trips" are for people/children who are associated with the Make-a-Wish foundation...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter