Jenny105's DIS Veteran Celebration

Oops! I missed this post.

I always wanted both those toys and never got them. I think it traumatized me for life.

You're welcome! I have another one for you too.

Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers

I never got those toys either. :sad2: I'm scarred for life!! We should go to therapy sessions together! :lmao:

Thanks for the Chip 'n' Dale song! I loved all of those Disney Afternoon shows. Well, almost all of them. I didn't care for Goof Troop and Bonkers and couple of the other later cartoons.

Johnny and Corey and River...oh my! :rotfl: I still love Corey Haim even though he's a trainwreck. Has anybody seen the Two Coreys? Yeah, then you know what I'm talking about. River left us way too soon. And Johnny. :faint: I have to remind myself that the Jack Sparrows at WDW are not REALLY Johnny Depp. I tend to freak out when I see one....:rolleyes1
OMG! DYLAN MCKAY, BRANDON WALSH, AND DAVID SILVER! I absolutely loved 90210. I even watch the new one.

But you know what I loved even more...and this is 90s related. Melrose Place! Michael Mancini is one of the best tv characters EVER.

And is that Marky Mark? Has anyone seen Mark Wahlberg talks to animals? So stupid but so funny!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/37753/saturday-night-live-mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals It's funny I can get on hulu and not youtube...

OMG, I just found another one I needed to post!

Inspector Gadget

I loved this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go, gadget go!

I used to watch this show and get SO angry that Inspector Gadget was so stupid! :lmao: He always thought Brain was the bad guy!!

:lmao: Lol at the Tiger Beats; I used to borrow/steal my 4-years-older cousin's all the time.

Did anyone else really overload on the New Kids on the Block merchandise back when they were popular the first time? ;) I had t-shirts (Joey; he was SO cute!), books, puzzles, and even a set of MARBLES that had each member's face...really odd stuff! :rotfl:

OH OH OH, I have a link for you guys!!! This show may have been purely a Canadian one, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cxLfIs051c

Jeff (the mannequin) was my very first crush.

How about Square One?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DzfPcSysAg

Seriously, watch this video all the way through. It's SOOOOO cheesy but really hilarious!

Oh, and

:party:CONGRATULATIONS JENNY!!!:party:

:lmao: Lol at the Tiger Beats; I used to borrow/steal my 4-years-older cousin's all the time.

Did anyone else really overload on the New Kids on the Block merchandise back when they were popular the first time? ;) I had t-shirts (Joey; he was SO cute!), books, puzzles, and even a set of MARBLES that had each member's face...really odd stuff! :rotfl:

OH OH OH, I have a link for you guys!!! This show may have been purely a Canadian one, but...

How about Square One?

Seriously, watch this video all the way through. It's SOOOOO cheesy but really hilarious!

Oh, and

Thank you! :)

As for the New Kids merchandise: um, YEAH! I had the bedspread (still do, use it as a beach blanket), the sheets, trading cards, scrapbooks, 2 watches they were the same kind only one was white and the other black, tshirts, the board game, dolls, a wall clock, boxer shorts, a lunchbox, pins, posters. I was obsessed! I remember one year at Christmas my mom gave me this huge cube with their pictures all over it and inside was a whole bunch of New Kids stuff.
I have to find the pillowcase. I used to sleep with it Joey side up! :rotfl:

Start posting from hulu lol. I can't get to youtube from work!!

Thank you! :)

As for the New Kids merchandise: um, YEAH! I had the bedspread (still do, use it as a beach blanket), the sheets, trading cards, scrapbooks, 2 watches they were the same kind only one was white and the other black, tshirts, the board game, dolls, a wall clock, boxer shorts, a lunchbox, pins, posters. I was obsessed! I remember one year at Christmas my mom gave me this huge cube with their pictures all over it and inside was a whole bunch of New Kids stuff.

Start posting from hulu lol. I can't get to youtube from work!!

Wow, that's one impressive list of merchandise! And here I thought I had a lot!

It's sort of ironic about the You Tube thing because here in Canada, we can't access Hulu at all :eek: , something about copyright, blah, blah, blah... and that's not being able to access it even at home. Grrr!

Ooooh!! I loved that show, too!!! :banana: I wanted a watch like Penny and Brain had!! :laughing:

OMG, so did I! I thought it was so cool.
tigerbeatmag.jpg

Oops! I missed this post.

I never got those toys either. :sad2: I'm scarred for life!! We should go to therapy sessions together! :lmao:

Can we go see Dr. Drew????

Thanks for the Chip 'n' Dale song! I loved all of those Disney Afternoon shows. Well, almost all of them. I didn't care for Goof Troop and Bonkers and couple of the other later cartoons.

I wasn't big on goof troop, but my cousins were.

How about Square One?

Oh, and

I used to love Square One. We would have a day once a week to watch it at school. I LIVED for that day. I thought Mathnet was soo cool. That and there was some clip with Eagles. Yeah, i was a nerd...

Johnny and Corey and River...oh my! :rotfl: I still love Corey Haim even though he's a trainwreck. Has anybody seen the Two Coreys? Yeah, then you know what I'm talking about. River left us way too soon. And Johnny. :faint: I have to remind myself that the Jack Sparrows at WDW are not REALLY Johnny Depp. I tend to freak out when I see one....:rolleyes1
OMG! DYLAN MCKAY, BRANDON WALSH, AND DAVID SILVER! I absolutely loved 90210. I even watch the new one.

But you know what I loved even more...and this is 90s related. Melrose Place! Michael Mancini is one of the best tv characters EVER.

Nope, I've never watched The Two Coreys. I think it's really sad that they both got so screwed up. :sad2: I think that Corey Feldman is doing better now, though. And yes, it's so sad the River Phoenix died at such a young age. :sad1:

I know what you mean about the Jack Sparrow addition to the POTC attraction. I love that ride even more now. ;)

Here are a few 90210/Melrose Place pictures for you.

90210.png

90210pic.jpg

melroseplace.jpg

michaelmancini.jpg

How about Square One?

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I totally remember Today's Special!!!! I loved that show. I LOVED Square One, too. That's totally ironic because I didn't like math. :laughing: Mathnet was my favorite segment. Thanks so much for posting those videos, Starr. You made my day. :hug:

That's so funny that you had NKOTB marbles!! :lmao: How cute!

As for the New Kids merchandise: um, YEAH! I had the .........boxer shorts. I was obsessed!

:rotfl: :lmao: NKOTB boxer shorts!! What a devoted fan! :rotfl2: Wow, you had an amazing collection of NKOTB stuff. I'll bet you kissed your pillow every night before going to sleep, right? ;)

I used to love Square One. We would have a day once a week to watch it at school. I LIVED for that day. I thought Mathnet was soo cool. That and there was some clip with Eagles. Yeah, i was a nerd...

Hey, another Mathnet fan!! :woohoo: :cool1: Even though we don't have the same birthdate, I still think that we're long-lost twins!! :laughing:

Better late than never, right? I'm fashionably late. I think Lila would approve, don't you? Congrats, Jenny!

Welcome to the party, Paint! I'm sure that Lila would be proud of you for being fashionably late. :thumbsup2 :laughing: I should have added "wants to be as cool as Lila Fowler" to your list of unofficial tags.

OMG. This is a good party.

I love all the links to stuff!!

Inspector Gadget was the best!!! I also loved Rescue Rangers..

What a trip down memory lane! :thumbsup2

Nope, I've never watched The Two Coreys. I think it's really sad that they both got so screwed up. :sad2: I think that Corey Feldman is doing better now, though. And yes, it's so sad the River Phoenix died at such a young age. :sad1:

Feldman is doing pretty good, but Haim is screwed up! It's too bad. They actually were pretty decent actors. I like Haim better though. I watched the "Two Coreys" just to see the train wreck... :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I know what you mean about the Jack Sparrow addition to the POTC attraction. I love that ride even more now. ;)

You know, I love Johnny Depp, and I like Captain Sparrow, but I'm not sure I like him in POTC. I may be the only one who thinks that, but I think he looks kind of out of place because he looks so "lifelike" and the others really don't. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist and hate when they change my rides! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I totally remember Today's Special!!!! I loved that show. I LOVED Square One, too. That's totally ironic because I didn't like math. :laughing: Mathnet was my favorite segment. Thanks so much for posting those videos, Starr. You made my day. :hug:

OMG, I didn't really like math either, but I loved George Frankley for some reason. :confused3

Hey, another Mathnet fan!! :woohoo: :cool1: Even though we don't have the same birthdate, I still think that we're long-lost twins!! :laughing:

I'm positive we're long lost twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Hey, if a set of twins can be born in 2 separate years, we can still be long lost twins!

michaelmancini.jpg

:rotfl: :lmao: NKOTB boxer shorts!! What a devoted fan! :rotfl2: Wow, you had an amazing collection of NKOTB stuff. I'll bet you kissed your pillow every night before going to sleep, right? ;)

:laughing:

:teeth: Michael Mancini! I absolutely loved him, as horrible as a person he was. He was hysterical. When they do the remake, he HAS to make a cameo.

I had not one, but two pairs of boxers! :rotfl: And yes, I did. :laughing:

Remember Square Pegs? Old school SJP! And did anyone watch Mr. Wizard?

And Paint - Thank you! Did you get here in your lime green Triumph? ;)

I had not one, but two pairs of boxers! :rotfl: And yes, I did. :laughing:

Remember Square Pegs? Old school SJP! And did anyone watch Mr. Wizard?

Two pairs of boxers? That's cool. Gotta have a backup, right? :rotfl: And I just knew that you kissed your Joey pillow before going to sleep. That's what I would have done! :rotfl2:

I don't think that I've ever even heard of Square Pegs and Mr. Wizard! Geez, I feel all deprived 'n' stuff. :laughing: I'm going to look for the videos on YouTube tomorrow.

I'll bet I know who'll be going on that cruise!! :laughing: :thumbsup2

NKOTB.jpg

Well, hello boys! Thanks for coming to the party! Would you guys like something to drink? How about some purple martinis or purple slurpees? We've also got grape soda, if you want.

purple_martini.jpg

3.jpg

grapesoda.gif

How about a slice of Unicorn cake with some purple ice cream on the side?

ZP-UM-SGCakes.jpg

2307884775_cbc2446bd4.jpg

Even if I had the money for that cruise, I still wouldn't go. I'm just imagining all the drunk chicks. Nope. That was ok for 2-3 hours but 3 days?? I'll pass! Someone is bound to go overboard...literally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter