jennymouse, nanajennymouse and now nanamouse is having problems...

nanamouse

Earning My Ears
My main problem is that I'm at work when I get on the boards and I really don't have access to email so I really don't know what my password is. It doesn't seem to be the one I used when registering. The email address I gave you is for another dept and although she's been fairly nice about my using her address so I can log on & get my DIS Fix, I can't bug her too much...ya know.

When your server? changed, I had to reregister as nanajennymouse which kind of bugged me because I'd become a DIS Veteran and all...then yesterday, for some reason, my computor didn't do the automatic log on thing for me--didn't know my password, (I thought I did, but I guess not.) so here I am again as nanamouse.

None of this is the DIS's faught, I'm just a pain...but what do ya do when you just gotta have that DIS fix?:rolleyes:

Here's what we're going to do Jennifer. I'll get you the password for your "jennymouse" profile and send it to you in the form of a "private message". I'll also update your post count to the 172 you had on the old boards.

Let us know if you have any problems after that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter