Jerry Lewis has died

RIP Mr Lewis. You provided many laughs during my lifetime, and helped so many children with your Muscular Dystrophy telethons. You will be missed :(

RIP:( Not sure why but I thought he had already died. I guess I haven't heard anything about him in a long time.

When I was a child I raised/ collected money for thr Muscular Dystrophy telethon for a few years. I remember getting a badge and thank you letter for it. My family would watch the telephone every year. Always a back to school tradition.

very sad, that generation is just about all gone

Comedian/Activist Dick Gregory also passed away in the last day or so. Jerry Lewis was a talented guy but I question whether his style will be appreciated by generations to come. I'm pretty old but even I don't love every bit of Lewis' style of comedy. Still he was good and helped to raise a lot of money for MD research.
Did anyone else ever hear that Jerry would wear socks only one time? He had a "thing" that he had to have a new pair of socks every day--according to what I heard.

Comedian/Activist Dick Gregory also passed away in the last day or so. Jerry Lewis was a talented guy but I question whether his style will be appreciated by generations to come. I'm pretty old but even I don't love every bit of Lewis' style of comedy. Still he was good and helped to raise a lot of money for MD research.
Did anyone else ever hear that Jerry would wear socks only one time? He had a "thing" that he had to have a new pair of socks every day--according to what I heard.

I agree 100 percent with you, after the age of 10 I didnt think he was funny either but still gotta give him his props

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!