Jersey Week November 2019 Crowd Levels

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Phil from PA, Oct 7, 2018.

1. DizDaD7

DizDaD7 Truly a ~GOOFY~ Person.

We too are changing it up.. And taking them out early.
    Same here, I usually let the kids go to school & I work till around 3, and we try and catch a 6 pm flight or so, so that we can still utilize M.E. And let them bring the luggage to the room..And as you said, get an early start the next morning. But are leaving early Friday, because I saw that there was a change in the flight time from 6:07 to 5:24pm...No way is that enough time to head into NYC and catch a flight on a Friday afternoon...So they switched it to whatever I wanted to.
    Which we chose 6 a.m.

mousestruck likes this.
  2. oufpat

oufpat Mouseketeer

We plan on being there that week with our 2 daughters, who work in schools, and 5 grand-kids, who are students. We usually go in summer and don't mind the crowds, we just try to have a daily plan, and are looking forward to cooler temps.

DizDaD7 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. mi*vida*loca

mi*vida*loca Collect memories, not things

PHL. We are in South Jersey.

5. qman6975

qman6975 Earning My Ears

We went twice during “Jersey Week” before we ever knew there was such a thing. I honestly didn’t notice an influx of folks from the Garden State. What I did notice was was the locals pouring in around Veteran’s Day to get a long weekend. Even so the crowds were managable.

DizDaD7 likes this.
  6. KStash

KStash Mouseketeer

We are also from Jersey and heading down for Jersey week. We are flying in early Saturday 11/3 and leaving 11/9. My niece and nephew have the entire week off.

Ngwira and DizDaD7 like this.
  7. DizDaD7

LoL. I'm leaving @ 6 a.m. as well. I thought that we mightve crossed paths in tye airport...North Jersey here..lol..have a safe flight.

mi*vida*loca likes this.
  8. mi*vida*loca

You too!! We might see each other on DME!

9. DizDaD7

What resort are u staying @...If u dont mine me asking?
    We are splitting at OKW and SSR.

10. mi*vida*loca

We are splitting POFQ and BWV.

11. DizDaD7

My Sis in law snd my nephews are staying in POR so u might be on same bus as them...Im not sure about us though...
    Either way...Have fun..:thumbsup2

mi*vida*loca likes this.
  12. PDettorre

PDettorre Earning My Ears

My husband and I are traveling to Disney the EXACT same dates as you! October 30th-November 5th! Will Jersey week be falling within those dates do you know?

13. KStash

KStash Mouseketeer

Jersey week starts 11/3

14. Craig Larson

Craig Larson Earning My Ears

My wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary that week. Hoping it is not too bad. Coming down on 11/6/19 (the 7th is our anniversary) and leaving Monday 11/11.

We wanted to go back since we spent our honeymoon at Disney :).

15. gorkt

gorkt DIS Veteran

We are going Nov 2-11th of next year.

As you can see from my signature, it is my fourth trip on that week. The first two had moderate crowd levels, but the last two definitely were busy. I would expect decent but not outrageous crowds.

16. PSUGuy

PSUGuy Bill From PA

We went that week in 2017, we'll be there Oct 28 - Nov 6 in 2019. This whole Jersey Week thing is way overblown in my opinion. Food&Wine will make Epcot busier than usual, especially WS on Saturdays so we avoid that park on Sat. but other than that we just do what we wish. Check out any foot races that may be going on and avoid the park involved on that day and you'll do fine.

Bill From PA

17. FastPasser.

FastPasser. The party's over.

Agreed

disneyseniors likes this.
  18. Mr. Drauer

Mr. Drauer Mouseketeer

FYI - they did announce the Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend will be Oct 31 - Nov 3 2019. That will make Epcot a little busier on Sunday with the race and party.

twoolle likes this.
  19. disneyseniors

disneyseniors DIS Veteran

You will love POR, it is our favorite resort! It has a nice, relaxing atmosphere and has the boat ride to DS, which is great.
    As far as Jersey Week, we have gone many times during "jersey week", and never even knew it was a "thing" til we read about it on Disney sites! The crowds were okay. We don't expect no crowds, so we had no problems with them. Compared to early December, it wasn't more crowded, or less. WE never stressed over it and had a great time, even at "jersey week":)

20. Searc

Searc Mouseketeer

I'm guessing you haven't seen any reports from the parks the last couple days. lol

disneysteve, bgirl29 and sharonabe like this.
  21. JJ2017

JJ2017 DIS Veteran

What have the reports said? We arrive tonight! This will be the third year in a row during Jersey Week. It's crazy crowded in my opinion but I have nothing to compare it to and we plan our days down to the minute and have been very successful.