Jersey Week November 2019 Crowd Levels

We were there last week...been a long time since we were there but these were my observations.
Sun (11/4): MK and Epcot....off the hook
Monday: AK and Epcot:...off the hook
Tuesday: MK.....off the hook
Wednesday: DHS. just fine...no problem
Thursday: Epcot: just fine... no problem

the crowds at MK Epcot and AK the first 3 days were nearly un-navigable at times. Tuesday exit, bus line and bus trip back to BC was 1.5 hours after fireworks. Was scooter rammed multiple times.
Sunday and Monday. WS at Epcot was the same level.

TP has stated they only look at wait times, not bodies in the park.
Good to know.

As I've said, I'm far less concerned about wait times than I am about bodies in the park. I want to know what kind of traffic to expect driving in, parking, getting through security, getting served at CS restaurants, and just walking around in the park and in shops.

Wait times are important, of course, even if you are mainly using FPs because the FP line can vary from pretty much a walk on to a 20 minute wait when the park is really packed. We ran into those long FP waits a few times last week because it was so very crowded.

Personally, we just don't enjoy the parks that much when they're jammed full of people like they were most of last week.

I visited either MK, DHS or Epcot every single weekend in October. MK was it's usual. Epcot is much busier on a Saturday than on a Sunday. If I were you I'd go in early September. There were times when MK looked like a ghost town

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!