Jessica and Holly

Pam Brown

Earning My Ears
I dont know if you are aware of this but on August 4th, two ten year old girls, Jessica Chapman and Holly Wells, went missing from a small town in England. For 12 days the police and local community searched for them, but on Saturday their bodies were found close by. Today a 28 year old local school caretaker was charged with the murders, and his 25 year old girlfriend, a teaching assistant in the girls school is still being questioned by police, also possibly to be charged later today.

This has been headline news for the last 2 weeks as you can imagine. The local community is struggling to come to terms with this and of course the families of the girls are going through the worst time imaginable. They have become familiar faces through several appeals on television, which sadly came to nothing.

I know from reading these boards that there has been several missing and murdered children in the US recently, but could I ask you to think and pray for these families and their community as well. I suspect they are going to need all the love and support they can get.

Thank you

Pam

Certainly, Pam. The love of children knows no nationality or nation. My prayers are indeed with those two girls, their families and all affected by the horrific crime.

Oh gosh. That is so sad and tragic. I will definitely pray. Dan said exactly what I feel.

As Pam said this story has dominated our news for the past two weeks. I felt numb on Saturday morning when I watched the press confernce on Sky News when they announced that they had arrested Huntley and Carr on suspicion of murder. You cannot begin to imagine what those two families are going through.

There is also a 13year old still missing.Milly Dowler disappeared on her way home from school in March, they have found no trace of her. It is so so sad.:(

I felt physically sick at the weekend watching the news and waiting to hear the latest.These two girls were beautiful,it is such a shame.My heart goes out to the families. I have three children but I cannot imagine the pain they must be going through.I know I had a hard time sleeping over the the last two weeks as did a lot of other people,even though we had no connection to Jessica and Holly they became part of our lives in the last two weeks.
The whole of Britain is grieving with these parents.
:( :( :(

That is so terribly sad :( I will most certainly keep all affected by this tragedy in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh no...not again. :( These families will certainly be in my prayers, Pam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!