Jet Blue - Did I book too early??

ullen

Earning My Ears
I booked a round trip nonstop flight through Jet Blue from Baltimore to Orlando for this January for a total of $837 for 4 people. It's been awhile since we flew anywhere so just wanted to get input if this was the right decision to book already. There is currently a sale going on and I have not seen any price lower than this in any nearby locations or airlines (besides flights through frontier or spirit).

I booked a round trip nonstop flight through Jet Blue from Baltimore to Orlando for this January for a total of $837 for 4 people. It's been awhile since we flew anywhere so just wanted to get input if this was the right decision to book already. There is currently a sale going on and I have not seen any price lower than this in any nearby locations or airlines (besides flights through frontier or spirit).
That's a pretty good deal for 4 people. I don't think you could have waited much longer for a price drop if you're going in Jan.

If there's nothing you can do about the price (unless you want to pay $75 or whatever it is with Jet Blue now), the best advice is to book the price you feel comfortable with and literally never look again.

Thank you everyone. If I could have been more flexible with the days, I could have gotten even cheaper but I'm comfortable with this price and have heard great things about JetBlue.

That price will only rise over time, and is less than what I often pay, flying in from Texas. You got a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter