JillShari's disigns...

Hi
are you still taking requests ???
i have 6 cabins 13 kids 1 grandma and 6 adults
i wanted to know if i could ask you to make me a bunch (sorry there are so many of us
we are going on the Dream in 2014 so could you put that in the ears part
im so sorry if im asking to much please let me know
kids first
1 Mike /donald duck
2 Evelyn /Bell
4 Lole /Stitch
5 Amanda Tinkerbell
6 Nicole / i didnt see it do you have a periwinkel
7 Nicholas / cars Mc Queen
8 Jack Monsters inc
9 Lynn / snow white
10 Vinnie / cars Franesco
11 Michelle all the princess
please

Thank you so so very much
is it possible for a dream back ground with 2014 and our family Cruise on it i can then give that to all the adults lol
again thank you so so very much
Gina
Hi
i was hoping to get a few magnet ideas for the kids that are going if that is possible thank you again

Hi
i was hoping to get a few magnet ideas for the kids that are going if that is possible thank you again

Gina,

I guess I'm confused as to what you are looking for. I already posted the ones that you requested. Please help me and be as specific as you can... and check out the blank ones on flickr already.
Thanks,
Jill

Jill

I know you do a lot, so if you are too busy, then please let me know. I sent a request a posts back. We leave July 5 so we need to have them completed by July 4 if we are able to make them.

Let me know. Thank you..

Jill

I know you do a lot, so if you are too busy, then please let me know. I sent a request a posts back. We leave July 5 so we need to have them completed by July 4 if we are able to make them.

Let me know. Thank you..

They have been done and they are up on flickr.

Hi JillShari
Thank you so much for sharing your Disigns with us all! You are so creative. I was wondering if you would please try your hand at a post-card? We'd love to have some personalized with the date of our cruise and the ship. We are sailing on the Fantasy October 11- 18th, 2014.We'd love to send something with the name of the ship, dates and maybe the more traditional disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy.) Would you consider trying ?
Thanks again for sharing your talents

Gina,

I guess I'm confused as to what you are looking for. I already posted the ones that you requested. Please help me and be as specific as you can... and check out the blank ones on flickr already.
Thanks,
Jill
im Sorry i suffer from (joke)
CRS ( Cant remeember **** ) im not sure how that post came all up l know i was going threw the pages again i have no clue how i managed to repost im sorry

First off, your DISigns are WONDERFUL! I'm looking to swap the magnets for Pirate night and would LOVE the following:

1. Classic Character - Mickey Pirate
Center of ear - Jonathan
Left ear - Disney Dream
Right ear - 2014

2. Classic Character - Pirate Minnie
Center of ear - Leanne
Left ear - Disney Dream
Right ear - 2014

3. Classic Characters - Pirate Crew Gray
Center of ear - The Kenner Family
Left ear - Disney Dream
Right ear - 2014

Last but not least can I also get:

4. Happy Birthday blank -
Left ear - Happy
Right ear - Birthday
Center- Colby

Thanks SOOOOO much! I am really not picky with the ears, if you think a different positioning of the words would be better by all means please edit them! =) I'm SOOOO grateful for you doing this, it's just AWESOME!

Hi! I was hoping you can make some magnets for our upcoming cruise!

1. Frozen Elsa - Disney Wonder & Kristina
2. Tinkerbell- Rebecca & Disney Wonder
3. Alaska M & M - Abby in one Ear, Jackson in the other
4. Graduation Mickey blue- Rebecca 2014

Thank you so much! You're awesome!:);)

Hi, I love your work! You have so many to choose from, it's hard to narrow them down.

Can I make a few requests? There's no rush. Most are for a friend's November cruise.

1. Braden Mickey Hockey: with Matthew in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

2. Cannon Tigger Hockey: with Justin in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

3. Tristan Pooh Hockey: with Adam in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

4. Amanda Tink: with Silvana in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

5. Graduation Mickey Red: with Ryan in the center, Class of 2015 in the left ear, East in the right ear.

6. Monsters University- 1 blank: with Ryan in right ear, nothing in left ear and in center: On my way to MU!

Thank you so much. Have a safe and happy July 4!! :goodvibes

Thank you for the beautiful work you did for us on our door magnets.
I do need some assistance on the Belle/Keri Ann magnet. For some reason I cannot get it to print the same size as the other magnets. Can you give me some direction as to what I need to do to be able to make it the same as the others? I'm not the most computer literate person around because to someone like me who took typing on a manual typewriter, my brain doesn't always grasp computer concepts. Thank you so much!! The magnets have turned out beautifully!!

Hi. We love the designs. Can you please make one for us:
Princesses Blank
Brennaman Family
Dream
January 2015

Thank you!

Your quality is stunning. I have a question for you - how big do these print to keep the best quality in the image? Sorry if this has been asked before, but just curious of the inches that this will be once turned into a magnet.

Thank you for the beautiful work you did for us on our door magnets.
I do need some assistance on the Belle/Keri Ann magnet. For some reason I cannot get it to print the same size as the other magnets. Can you give me some direction as to what I need to do to be able to make it the same as the others? I'm not the most computer literate person around because to someone like me who took typing on a manual typewriter, my brain doesn't always grasp computer concepts. Thank you so much!! The magnets have turned out beautifully!!

It's not you that has the problem, it is a problem with the original. The Belle one was one of my original magnets that I made for own cruise in '13. As such I didn't have the need to keep proportions the same from magnet to magnet.... so, it won't be the same as the others. Sorry. I can try to re-do it if you want... let me know.

Your quality is stunning. I have a question for you - how big do these print to keep the best quality in the image? Sorry if this has been asked before, but just curious of the inches that this will be once turned into a magnet.

I'm not good at the technical aspects of the whole computer print world...
I know that depending on the size you download in flickr, it will print differently. I think that using the original size it will be around a 3x3 magnet? I know that as far as print quality... I printed my own out at a place like Kinkos to keep the colors vibrant, on their printer.

I'm not good at the technical aspects of the whole computer print world...
I know that depending on the size you download in flickr, it will print differently. I think that using the original size it will be around a 3x3 magnet? I know that as far as print quality... I printed my own out at a place like Kinkos to keep the colors vibrant, on their printer.

thank you. I didn't see anything on Flikr, but do you have anything with the Rescuers characters?

Hi, I love your work! You have so many to choose from, it's hard to narrow them down.

Can I make a few requests? There's no rush. Most are for a friend's November cruise.

1. Braden Mickey Hockey: with Matthew in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

2. Cannon Tigger Hockey: with Justin in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

3. Tristan Pooh Hockey: with Adam in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

4. Amanda Tink: with Silvana in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

5. Graduation Mickey Red: with Ryan in the center, Class of 2015 in the left ear, East in the right ear.

6. Monsters University- 1 blank: with Ryan in right ear, nothing in left ear and in center: On my way to MU!

Thank you so much. Have a safe and happy July 4!! :goodvibes

Can I assume that you were looking at the request thread when you named the mickey heads? So... can I assume that the blanks like Tink, Pooh hockey correspond to the ones you want?

I have Snip It on my office computer. I'll see if I can enlarge it that way. It is for our Daughter in law. I really don't want to have a smaller one for her. She would understand, would tease me about it, but would be fine. I'm the one with the issue.
Let me try to enlarge it this way, and if it doesn't work, then I'll ask you to create another.
I am so happy with what you have done. I just smile every time I look at them.

Thank you so much for sharing your designs and your time. Special people like you are what makes Disney so amazing! When you have time, could you please make 4 designs for my family? No rush!

1. Toy Story- Rex, left ear- Fantasy, right ear- 2015, middle- Jason

2. Frozen- Olaf Wave, left ear- Fantasy, right ear- 2015, middle- Carrie

3. Happy Birthday blank, left ear- Fantasy, right ear- 2015, middle- Chloe

4. Peter Pan- Captain Hook, left ear- Fantasy, right ear- 2015, middle- William

Thanks so much!!!
Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter