Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party viewing area

geek+nerd

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the dessert party viewing area is like for wheelchair users? DH and I are trying to decide if it's worth the price.

TIA!

We went to the party last year but I needed to use the restroom before the show and got separated from the CM leading guests to the viewing area. That being said, the party was worth it and we were still able to find a great view. Just keep sight of the guide :santa:

We went to the party last year but I needed to use the restroom before the show and got separated from the CM leading guests to the viewing area. That being said, the party was worth it and we were still able to find a great view. Just keep sight of the guide :santa:

Do you use a wheelchair? I'm just concerned about paying the money for the party and then still not being able to see in the viewing area. Thanks for your response!

Do you use a wheelchair? I'm just concerned about paying the money for the party and then still not being able to see in the viewing area. Thanks for your response!

If - and I have not been to this particular dessert party - If if it set up like the Star Wars Dessert Party (which I *have* attended multiple times) then you will be placed in the front row, or if there are a number of children in wheelchairs, you might be placed in the second row, where you can still see over them. The SW Dessert Party has a dedicated viewing area for it's Guests, and I presume that is the case for the JBJB Party as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!