Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party

summerskye

Ears Earned, What's Next
Does anyone have an idea when this will be available to book. I would like to set a reminder instead of having to check daily. Our trip is over Thanksgiving week so I expect the party will fill up quickly. Thanks in advance to any help.

I did a Google search because I am curious myself. It looks like last year they did not open reservations until August.

That's what I was finding as well. Thanks. I hopefully will catch it early in the release. I know thanksgiving week will be busy.

I am hoping they will have my dates available in December, trying to plan everything now.

Does Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! end on Dec 31st or does it last into the first week of January?

I am thinking it won't be till August only because I had to call Disney about something else and got transferred to Dining to ask about it and she said someone else had been asking about the Star Wars dessert party so the CM had looked into it and their schedule only went out to August for the dessert parties. And she could not get an answer on when the schedule would be updated.

August looks to be the general consensus. I will try and post as soon as I find anything. Of course, I will post after I made my reservation... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter