Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!

CassieRuns

Mouseketeer
Quick question: Can anyone confirm the first date of the 2018 Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM?! On the WDW Calendar it says that the first night is November 6th; however on the actual Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM page it says that it starts on November 8th?! Both are the official WDW page so I'm just a little confused. We leave on November 7th so I don't want to plan our last night around it, if it's not actually going to happen. :santa:

I am thinking that Nov. 6th will be media preview night but it will still be open to the public. The media usually gets to preview holiday offerings in advance.

Quick question: Can anyone confirm the first date of the 2018 Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM?! On the WDW Calendar it says that the first night is November 6th; however on the actual Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM page it says that it starts on November 8th?! Both are the official WDW page so I'm just a little confused. We leave on November 7th so I don't want to plan our last night around it, if it's not actually going to happen. :santa:

The park calendar originally had JBJB starting 11/8 (matching the language on the website), but recently (like this past week) 11/6 & 11/7 were added to the calendar. I'd be inclined to think the calendar is right and the text is now stale, but hard to know for sure until they come out with real announcements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter