• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JMC - Rubbish

How do you rate JMC

• Poor

• Average

• Good

Results are only viewable after voting.

angel659

<font color=peach>Have A <font color=deeppink>Magi
Hi

We flew with JMC and we thought they were rubbish. The plane was a DC10 old and it was 3 4 3, which made a long flight cramped and uncomfortable. The aircondioning was rubbish, and the staff were very rude and the plane sounded as though it was going to fall apart. The entertainment was rubbish, it was hardly on. The drinks only came round once.

What are your views on JMC?

Michelle

Michelle.

I've haven't had first hand experience myself but we met up with a couple on holiday 2 years ago who were disgusted with the plane. They also flew on a DC10 and thought it was vile and they said the seats and floor etc were dirty especially the toilets! I didn't ask for too much detail on that. Simple things like being polite were out the window when it came to the staff.

So based on that I wholeheartedly agree. Scummy old planes and stroppy staff.

Angel another thumbs down here for JMC, must be the worst company ever, and if you have disabilities FORGETIT!!!!

jules

Can't say I've flown with them, but whenever you see a disastrous holiday report on TV is does always seem to be JMC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter