Jo Jo's Circus in Playhouse Disney Show?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Just saw on the Micechat board that someone posted new photos from DL....the map for CA states Jo Jo's circus is joining the Playhouse Disney show...can anyone confirm? My son (age 5) is a HUGE Jo Jo fan and loves the Playhouse Disney show...so if she joined it would be GREAT@@@@

Jo Jo's circus took the place of roly poly olie in playhouse disney starting march 13th. I haven't gotten there to see it yet, but I can confirm it did happen.

Donna

any idea which characters from jo jo's circus are in the show...I am assuming Jo Jo and Goliath...anyone else??? :cool1:

Having never been before, can someone tell me what other playhouse disney characters are in the show? We are going in April.

abby said:
Having never been before, can someone tell me what other playhouse disney characters are in the show? We are going in April.

I'm interested too! Thanks!

dletz said:
Jo Jo's circus took the place of roly poly olie in playhouse disney starting march 13th. I haven't gotten there to see it yet, but I can confirm it did happen.

Donna

OMG Belle is going to freak!! She loved Playhouse Disney and WDW and we had to look all around for JoJo and never did find her. :banana:

Playhouse Disney Show now consists of Bear in the Big Blue House, JoJo's Circus, Stanley, and Winnie the Pooh. Rollie Pollie Ollie was a part of the show but was removed to make room for JoJo.

thanks for the info, my daughter will love it, I will schedule repeat showings as she will beg. :Pinkbounc :love: :cheer2:

To let you know in the show JoJo's circus there is JoJo, Goliath, and Skibo (JoJo's Best Friend). We just saw it on Thursday and it was great. Both of my kids loved it. Also to let you know before the show you can stand in line (usually down the street) and have your picture taken with JoJo and Goliath. I hope this helps.

We saw the show on Fri, my little girl loved it!!! She is 20 mos and a huuuuggggeeee Bear and JOJO fan. Its really cute! Make sure that you get in line with snacks for the little ones.There are tvs showing plathouse Disney shows along with Clay to make time go by a little faster. We waited almost an hour and we ended up near the front and Jamie(the host) comes down the aisles and dances and interacts with the kids, so sit on the end!Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter