• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jogging paths

David Dewaelche

Earning My Ears
Hey all! I have been going to WDW for the 17 years with my kids and have enjoyed jogging at many of the resorts. I've carved out my paths at most the resorts when I visit. I have never stayed at the Rivera, but am considering visiting and buying some points there, but my main concern is if there is any sort of jogging path or tracks there. Has anyone found any at this resort? I normally stay at BC since I can get a nice 4 mile jog in on and off property easily. From the map it doesn't look like Rivera has much in the way of jogging. Let me know. I really wish WDW would put more paths in at the resorts for walking and jogging.

I haven't run there myself, but I know the Riviera path is connected to the CBR loop around the lake. It looks like the loop if you stay right on the lake is about 1.25 miles.

Depending on when you care to run you could also skyliner to international gateway and run crescent lake or skyliner to pop/AoA and run hourglass lake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter