John and Kevin

Disneybridein2k3

I am and I'm not afraid to admit
Someone remind me -- was John and Kevin supposed to be on the med cruise this week? If so, I hope they do a special segment or long recap so I can live vicariously through them! :goodvibes

~ Stacy

No? But they're hiding somewhere! I sent email and got the automated "I may or may not be here message" from both of 'em......hmmm, maybe they're sitting doing the next restaurant review as we speak.....

Kevin- Maybe Corey can photoshop you onto a Med cruise?

:guilty: sorry - I just went back to the old episodes - it was Pete and Walter who said they booked a med. Maybe we can still get the insider's view upon their return? ;)

We booked a Med, but on Celebrity in late July - but I'm wondering if we'll get our passports in time. Supposed to leave on July 22nd, but I'm doubting it right now.

Pete

We booked a Med, but on Celebrity in late July - but I'm wondering if we'll get our passports in time. Supposed to leave on July 22nd, but I'm doubting it right now.

Pete

We're in the same boat. Went first week in April to renew the kids' passports, & haven't got them yet. We're supposed to leave on July 24th.

Good luck to you guys!

I have family in town this week so that's why you're getting our 'away' messages. They leave today and I just may leave that message up for another week so I can catch up on my sleep.

It has been Africa hot and Congo humid here this week and we have been running around like crazy - but it has been fun!!!

John

Pete

Heard that others are in a similar boat (pardon the pun). Hope the authorities get this sorted out so that further holidays are not ruined :grouphug:

Pete
No one's ever called me picky - I'll take a med review even if it isn't Disney :goodvibes

I was just telling my DH that I am so glad that we got our passports late last year! We had to have them for our adoption paperwork even though we won't be going to China for probably two years. Getting our passports enabled us to book a Caribbean cruise in August though! Wooo!! It's not Disney, but it'll do...lol (we're sailing with Princess)

Hope you get your passports in time Pete!!

Pete, Walter and MJ

Sure hope your passports all come

We ended up having to cancel our Med cruise since Kara's passport didn't come in time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!