John Carter

JaimeLombana

Earning My Ears
I really loved this movie. I was very disappointed at the barebones marketing done, which is probably why it flubbed at the box office. Such a shame. It was well done and would have deserved a sequel.

Hugs,

Jaime

I am right there with you. I wasn't expecting to like the movie, but I really enjoyed it. I don't get why it bombed, but I wish we'd get a sequel.

On the other hand, if I can keep getting the books on tape from my library, I'll be happy.

I found it weird that people didn't like it. i guess they were tried of science fiction or all that nonsense about aliens teaching ancient people or that they were our creators.

I think it was the marketing that killed it. I had NO CLUE what it was about! I didn't even know it was based on a book until my father told me, and that would make a big difference for me. I love reading, but I'm more inclined to see a movie only after I've read the book first, and the not the other way. While I still haven't seen it, I do think that they got the short end of the stick, and it needed more marketing to better explain why it would even be worth seeing. You can't just call something 'epic' and expect the public to fall into the seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter