Join in on a Private RIP Tour - Sun 10/28. All Houses. No waits.

I’d like to know the cost for 2 people as well please.

Also, will this group spend much time at the exclusive cash bars drinking? Feel free to answer in PM. I only ask because I’ve heard some horror stories of people getting stuck in public tours where the rest of the group wanted to spend all night drinking, lol.

Destination Doug

I'll PM you on costs, but I'll answer the plan:

We will not be spending our very expensive evening at bars all night, but we will have a couple of breaks built in. My wife and I will be setting the plan with the guide.

* We will hit each house 2-3 times
* We will skip the dance show (but can get you into it if you *really* want to do it
* Rides are not the priority, but we will probably do 2 of them.
* I expect to have 2 rest/bar stops, plus 1 mandatory 30 min guide dinner break.
* We will not be running from place to place, but the focus will be on HHN

Hope this helps,

Steve in Philly

Steve

I am interested in 2 possibly 3 of the slots left. I don't know how to send a pm on disboards. Could you pm so we can start a dialogue please?

Steve

I am interested in 2 possibly 3 of the slots left. I don't know how to send a pm on disboards. Could you pm so we can start a dialogue please?

Hi beachgirl32831

Yes, I still have 4 slots left. I couldn't send you a PM - I don't think you have enough posts yet. A couple of things:

1) I will post details on your profile page.

2) I think you need 20 posts total in order to send a PM. I needed to do the same thing a while back. Per the moderator (who will correct me if I'm wrong), I went to the Community sub forum, went to the GAMES sub forum (https://www.disboards.com/forums/games.133/) and posted in games there to get my total up high enough to message.

Thanks,

Steve

A person only needs 10 posts in order to use the pm system

Many peeps go to the game threads and post there in order to get a quick ten posts in

Look and post in any of those
Or you can go to the welcome to Disney board and post there

The forums have many sections geared toward various topics

I’m using an iPhone and can not see your post count

Oops see darkone gave the link here

Thank you. I see the message about posting on my profile page but I don't think I can see it. I'll go post in the welcome or games forum.

I checked and you had 6 posts already and only need 4 more in order to use the pm system

Thank you. I see the message about posting on my profile page but I don't think I can see it. I'll go post in the welcome or games forum.

You have 20 posts now, but it still won't let me start a conversation.

UPDATED: Working now. PM'd

Steve

Last edited:
Destination Doug

I'll PM you on costs, but I'll answer the plan:

We will not be spending our very expensive evening at bars all night, but we will have a couple of breaks built in. My wife and I will be setting the plan with the guide.

* We will hit each house 2-3 times
* We will skip the dance show (but can get you into it if you *really* want to do it
* Rides are not the priority, but we will probably do 2 of them.
* I expect to have 2 rest/bar stops, plus 1 mandatory 30 min guide dinner break.
* We will not be running from place to place, but the focus will be on HHN

Hope this helps,

Steve in Philly .

This sounds so fun !

Last edited:
Junechickie
Hope you sealed the deal with darkone

The private tour is a sweet deal

Even better as dark one has it all set up and all you have to do is work with him by pm and close the deal

You are in good hands with him setting the tour up

I sound like an Allstate commercial

Bump and there are 3 spots left. This is a great deal compared to the standard vip tour.

Busiest i have seen hhn uncover horror tours in the past 4 years. I have never seen so many uncover horror 6 house tours sold out for so many dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter