Join in on a Private RIP Tour - Sun 10/28. All Houses. No waits.

I'm interested. All I need is 2.
Hope you join us. If you do, it will be 9 of us. If you do join the private tour is about $70 more per person than the public RIP tour. But with private we are going at least twice to each house.

And from all the trip reports this looks like the HHN crowds are crazy. No slow times like in years past

People that will be doing a private rip hhn tour later this month will have a great time and NO line waits other than minutes to get an intro about the house by the tour guide before they enter it

I have been reading that hhn has sold out last 3 nights

Long lines and long waits now for this part of the month

On fb a friend of mine went to buy the ep for that night and was told it was $139.99

I have not checked it out but realize ep ticket can increase if you buy it the day before or that day you are in the park and need it

Some people that book a private rip
tour invite others to join them but charge scalped prices
One stated on fb he charged $500 pp

DarkOne is an honest man and does not do those tactics

He splits tour cost evenly for the number in his group

I know him
He is a nice honest person

I moderate the boards for UO/SW etc and remove any posts where a person is selling slots in tours
Can’t sell on the Disboards for items like that

Posters that have created a thread on the Disboards to seek out others to join them, are all legit

I support their effort in adding to the private tour they booked

^What Mac said. I called to move the EP i bought for the 28th since I'm doing this tour, and the price for that Sunday went from the $99 I paid originally to $149.

With the predicted crowds for the date your tour is, you will be thrilled not having to stand in the house lines

Final Bump! Last few days to join, as the wife and I head out to Orlando soon.

Steve in Philly

DarkOne

I know this is your night for you and your group

Enjoy every minute of it

Do let us know how great it was for you once you are back home

Guessing by the ride wait times posted your group is quite happy about that RIP front of the line entrance about now...

Hi guys. The RIP tour was amazing! It was a sold out night for HHN, but our night was laid back.

We had gone in a few days earlier just to hang out and take in the scare zones. We did Stay & Scream that night, got 5 houses done in a little over an hour, and then stopped. We didn't wait in any lines because we knew we had the RIP upcoming, and there is no better way to experience HHN than a Private RIP tour.

In all, we did 27 houses during our tour . . . . and waited about 8 mins total. Most of that wait was due to cast changes as we got to the door of a couple of houses. We skipped the show, but had a few bar stops, a dinner stop, and a couple of behind the scenes goodies (Immigration Room, woo hoo). Gabi led us, and did a fantastic job. She was high energy all night. The wife and I left at 1:37 am, and two of our group stayed for one more house. We wound up walking about 13.5 miles, but never stressed and never rushed.

Our count for the night:

Stranger: 4x
Poltergeist: 4x
Carnival: 2x
Scary: 3x
Seeds: 3x
Halloween: 2x
Slaughter: 2x
Trick R Treat: 2x
Blum: 2x
Dead: 3x

Seeds and Polt. were our favorites, and this was a really solid year.

Steve in Philly

I’ve been waiting to hear about your tour

Great to read it was a winner for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter