Jolly Holiday Cinnamon Rolls

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
When we were there in 2018, JH had almost identical cinnamon rolls to those that used to be at Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom? Are they still there? I'm surprised they're really not talked about more. They were practically legendary in Florida.

Yes, they are still there. They are not quite the same as the ones that used to be at WDWs Main Street bakery, but they are close. The issue I have with them is the inconsistency. Some days, they are great, others they are dry and stale tasting. I really feel like they reuse old cinnamon rolls from the day before. It helps to ask for if warmed up and with extra icing.

We have a friend who swears the cinnamon rolls at DCA are better -- maybe it is because of the inconsistency issue? She will hop to DCA just for cinnamon rolls when we have a group meal at Jolly Holiday! I tend to agree with her, so she brings back cinnamon rolls for everyone when she goes. :)

We have a friend who swears the cinnamon rolls at DCA are better -- maybe it is because of the inconsistency issue? She will hop to DCA just for cinnamon rolls when we have a group meal at Jolly Holiday! I tend to agree with her, so she brings back cinnamon rolls for everyone when she goes. :)

Where in DCA can you find these amazing cinnamon rolls?

I thought it might be the Starbucks, but I was wondering if it was something unique to Disneyland/DCA like the Jolly Holiday (or Gaston's Tavern in MK).
No, CMs have said that the cinnamon rolls come from the same bakery, so "technically" there shouldn't be a difference. Maybe the difference is the amount of turnover each day? Maybe people buy them more consistently at Starbucks, so the rolls seem fresher there?

No, CMs have said that the cinnamon rolls come from the same bakery, so "technically" there shouldn't be a difference. Maybe the difference is the amount of turnover each day? Maybe people buy them more consistently at Starbucks, so the rolls seem fresher there?

So the ones at Starbucks are the same as the ones at Jolly Holiday? Interesting. The ones at Starbucks at the Magic Kingdom are very generic and bleh.

So the ones at Starbucks are the same as the ones at Jolly Holiday? Interesting. The ones at Starbucks at the Magic Kingdom are very generic and bleh.
The Starbucks in DL and in DCA serve a combination of Starbucks food and Disney food. Thus the cinnamon rolls. (And CMs say the rolls are the same, but most people I know have a definite preference for one or the other.) The Starbucks in DTD both sell only Starbucks food since they are corporate owned stores.

I've never had a good cinnamon roll at Disneyland. We tried several times, but nothing we'd actually finish. Perhaps sometime we will try the one at DCA.

I've never had a good cinnamon roll at Disneyland. We tried several times, but nothing we'd actually finish. Perhaps sometime we will try the one at DCA.
I do think they are better than the ones at JH, but they aren't as good as the ones that used to be sold at the Blue Ribbon Bakery on Main Street. Remember those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter