Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

Merry Christmas, Everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, but I'm back! What did I miss? Saw a lot of stuff about Nick, and I wanna know what is going on! Help Me?

Merry Christmas to you, too.

Although, I haven't heard anything.
What exactly did you hear?

I just know he's been recording mysterious stuff. :P

I heard that he was making a new Jobros album, but I could be wrong. Although, he did say that there would be a new album in 2011, so, I wouldn't be suprised if they are already recording songs for it, bet they sound hot! Pray that they do, that would be the best present!!!!:cool1:

so i just saw a video on cambio and i guess John, Jack, Ryan, and Garbo have formed a band called ocean groove... i guess the name bulldozer didn't catch :upsidedow

I heard that he was making a new Jobros album, but I could be wrong. Although, he did say that there would be a new album in 2011, so, I wouldn't be suprised if they are already recording songs for it, bet they sound hot! Pray that they do, that would be the best present!!!!:cool1:

Really, I'm not gonna lie, I wish Nick would do another NJATA album.

I know I must've said it before, but I feel at times I'm more partial to his music.

I don't/never will hate the Bros. music.

Though, somehow, I just love the music he made with that band.

I'll probably never get my wish, though. :(

i don't think we'll get that this year... i think NJATA will make a comeback in years to come... when the jonas brothers train has come to an end!

well she's 20, he's 18. annnnnnnnd she's gonna be on disney channels new show groove high. not that he HAS to date a disney star...but idk, it works.

Hey, I'm new to Disboards! I'm a huge Jonas fan: I've seen them 13 times in concert and have met them 5. Glad to meet you all!

Hey, I'm new to Disboards! I'm a huge Jonas fan: I've seen them 13 times in concert and have met them 5. Glad to meet you all!

hey everyone! I'm back! Sorry ive been gone forever ive been super busy

whoah! 5 times! wanna tell me how ya managed to do that? i'm dying to meet them

whoa... all quiet on the jonas front. nick's gonna be on mr. sunshine this wednesday along with the realse of the Ocean Grove EP. i was just talking with my friend and jb concert movie came up. what ever happened with the mosaic they where going to do with the pictures?

whoa... all quiet on the jonas front. nick's gonna be on mr. sunshine this wednesday along with the realse of the Ocean Grove EP. i was just talking with my friend and jb concert movie came up. what ever happened with the mosaic they where going to do with the pictures?

Yes, Nick will be on the show this week, looking forward to that.

Honestly, I have no clue what happened with the mosaic. It just kind of...never happened. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!