Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

these.boys.need.to.do.SOMETHING. i've heard of different CD's here and there, but a promise from the boys would be awesome right about now.

On PBS they showed/are showing Les Miz with Nick in it.

I DVR'd it because I wanted to see Les Miz anyways and this was just the perfect opportunity.

it's soooo good! my mommy ordered the blu-ray for christmas, i've watched it sooo many times. i love samantha barks too.

these boys need a new album, or a new film, or a new single, or a tour.

just so everyone knows-- THEY REPLIED ME ON TWITTERRRRR! :woohoo:

is everyone watching the kenielle live chat on wednesday, im pretty sure its 11-30 in england so i cant watch it..

are they following any of you's?

xx

anyone going to an Ocean Grove band concert? chicago's the first stop but my parents arn't letting me go. the venue's in a very rough neighborhood, my parents almost got car jacked there a few years ago. it's also the night after we get back from WDW, and it's a tuesday. kind of bummed cause they're having a free meet and greet and tix are cheap.

So, according to last Sunday's Parade, Joe is releasing a solo album this summer.

I'm eh on it.

So did anyone go to the big Radio City Music Hall show on 10-11-12? Or did you watch it through VyRT? I did and was so impressed! I love love love the new music and the opening gave me chills and tears. Cannot wait for the new album and new tour next year!

So did anyone go to the big Radio City Music Hall show on 10-11-12? Or did you watch it through VyRT? I did and was so impressed! I love love love the new music and the opening gave me chills and tears. Cannot wait for the new album and new tour next year!

What do you all think of the new songs? I think "First Time" is my favorite!

I didn't buy the online tickets, but I am patiently waiting for the release of their new album :p

can you still watch it online?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter