Journey into Imagination

DC7800

DIS Veteran
I've heard so many conflicting stories about what's to be done with JIYI, but I think we can safely confirm the original attraction isn't one of the possibilities:

http://cgi.ebay.com/disney/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1687378774&r=0&t=0

All yours, from the current bid of just $51 (?!?).

This seems a shame to me. Ok, I know we have already been told the original wasn't returning. Still, I'd been holding out (lost) hope that some elements of the original would be seen again, in some form (E-Bay isn't what I had in mind). My point is this; Disney is in little mood to spend the money necessary to create an new (refurbished) E-Ticket here. Wouldn't these props have made a cheap, quick - but effective - way to address the problems of JIYI? They could have fit right in to those sections of JIYI which currently appear to be storage rooms...

Sounds like a win-win situation. We get Figment back (and Dreamfinder!), but WDW avoids any new investment while silencing much of the "bring back Figment" critcism. Not as good as a totally new experience perhaps, but a vast improvement.

Regardless, this would have made a great pre-show for whatever new experience does wind up in the Imagination pavilion.

What I don't understand is why Disney shipped this thing to California (or somewhere else out west)?!? Were they considering using it out there for something?

Look at the photos. Why is the spot where DreamFinder sits shadded out? HHHHMMMMMMM.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter