• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Journey to Atlantis Question

CynJ

Caffeinated Insomniac
Other than the big drop at the end of Journey to Atlantis is the rest of the ride like a rollercoaster or is it just a normal attraction or water flume? :confused:

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by this, but what you do before the drop is float along in a channel of water. It takes you through Atlantis and when the siren gets mad at you you hit a lift, you do a u-turn, another lift, and the first drop. You then go back up into the building where you are on coaster track, after a little turn and straight away, you do the roller coaster drop. I hope that answers your question.

Is it really fast like a rollercoaster where you get thrown all around and jerked around?

My mom and I both like traditional water flumes but we don't really like rollercoasters. We don't mind getting bumped around a bit but I don't want something that feels like a rollercoaster.

It is more of a traditional flume ride. There is only one part that it is like a rollercoaster. It is primarily a slight drop and turn to the right. Nothing like a rollercoaster and you won't get jurked all around.

Not too roller coaster ish at all, more of a gentle surprise than a fast roller coaster...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter