Journey to the Center of the Earth

I’m super bummed out because it was just announced it will be under refurb my entire trip! Guess it will help give me motivation for another trip!

Radiator Springs Racers has been my favorite Disney ride for a long time. But I also think that Journey and the rest of Mysterious Island can be better appreciated after watching 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

We usually get FPS for it because it’s a very popular attraction. However we once got to DS late and were forced to use the 1hr standby line. Totally worth seeing the queue we usually by pass using FPS

Last edited:
Ah Ok, I though it was more like the Dinosaurs ride in AK, that was very rocking and shaking, so much so that my video cam broken on that ride when it was smashed against the front seat/rail guard.
Radiators was great we enjoyed that very much.

Yes, it has the dark ride section and the fast section. I don't really understand the story but i think it's based on a Jules Verne's novel
There was a Jules Verne novel with same name but I think there's no such vehicles.

LOVE this ride. Gets better every time I ride it.
I agree with this. The first time we rode it we were like “what?”. We couldn’t understand why everyone liked it so much. I think we rode it another three times before leaving japan lol. The best time was being the very last people on the ride at park close after running from mermaid lagoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter