Jubilant June 2019 Exercise Challenge

Saturday we toured London while in maybe 2 hours of sleep. We did a hop on hop off bus to get an overview but was possible more aggravation than it was worth. I think we wound up at the Tower of London 2 hours later then we planned. We wound up skipping the afternoon tea we had booked and just eating at a cute restaurant near the town if London.
We ended the day by seeing come from away.

It is now almost 9am, we are getting ready to go sightseeing. I think we are going to Buckingham place to see the changing of the guard. Going to the national gallery and having afternoon tea there
The first day in Europe is always exhausting. But you really did a lot! Love the National Gallery. Had nightmares for weeks after seeing the torture chamber in the Tower 😲
Did you love Come From Away? Hopefully we’ll get to a show in our next trip to London.
Can’t wait to hear about today!

225 minutes since last check in - horses, walking, hiking

635/1800

Sorry I disappeared for a few days. We had terrible storms last week. Lightning struck near the house and blew out our modem so we were without wifi until today. Luckily, we had a short trip to the mountains already planned so we weren't bored the entire time. It's good to be able to post again, though! Now to catch up on the posts I missed . . .

6/4 11 minutes
6/5 10 minutes
6/6 25 minutes
6/6 6 minutes
6/7 34 minutes
Saturday we toured London while in maybe 2 hours of sleep. We did a hop on hop off bus to get an overview but was possible more aggravation than it was worth. I think we wound up at the Tower of London 2 hours later then we planned. We wound up skipping the afternoon tea we had booked and just eating at a cute restaurant near the town if London.
We ended the day by seeing come from away.

It is now almost 9am, we are getting ready to go sightseeing. I think we are going to Buckingham place to see the changing of the guard. Going to the national gallery and having afternoon tea there

How was the tea at the National Gallery? We're thinking of doing the same.

Good to know what you thought of the hop-on, hop-off tour. Maybe we'll skip that. I've heard mixed thoughts but plenty with negative experiences.

Congratulations sjrec for turning Open-Air Orange!

On certain days in June, July, and August, the Magic Kingdom will be celebrating the villains at Disney Villains After Hours. The DisneyParks Blog lists the Top 8 Evil Experiences Not to Miss at this event, including the new Villains Unite the Night stage show and Malificient the Dragon strolling through the park.

This sounds like a lot of fun! Would also love to partake in the Toy Story events this month.

225 minutes since last check in - horses, walking, hiking

635/1800

Sorry I disappeared for a few days. We had terrible storms last week. Lightning struck near the house and blew out our modem so we were without wifi until today. Luckily, we had a short trip to the mountains already planned so we weren't bored the entire time. It's good to be able to post again, though! Now to catch up on the posts I missed . . .

Glad you're back! You're such a regular poster, I actually started getting a bit worried!

How was the tea at the National Gallery? We're thinking of doing the same.

Good to know what you thought of the hop-on, hop-off tour. Maybe we'll skip that. I've heard mixed thoughts but plenty with negative experiences.

The traffic on the Strand and Fleet Street is always terrible. I used to like the 15 bus between Trafalgar Square and the Tower for a double-decker experience, but ljcrochet's comment reminded me that the ride does take forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts