julia & nicks mom...can you help me?

mickeyluv

DIS Veteran
I have tried to PM you, but you must not be getting them messages. I was wondering if I could use a few of your designs for T-shirts? You could please send me an e-mail at gpaw@earthlink.net

I did get your pms

I have over 30 requests in my pm box right now - I just brought that down from 90 - so I have to do them in the order I get them - I will pm you your designs as soon as I do them - I plan on doing a little designing today but to be honest I am not sure how much I will get done and if I will be able to get to yours or not - it will probably be a day or two before I get to your requests

Thank you so much! I hope I didn't bother you, I just wasn't sure that my PM's were going through or not. Take your time, I'm in no hurry. Thank you so much. I'm going to go with the dark transfer paper, so I won't need the designs in the mirror image (that's what someone else told me). I don't know alot about this because this is my first time doing anything like this, but I really want to try this!! Thanks again so very much for your help!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter