Julia & Nicks Mom's T-shirt designs

That design above was just the one I was looking for! Thanks a bunch! :teeth: Thanks, too, for working on a Thanksgiving one--I really appreciate it! :flower:

The shirt design she did for us is PERFECT! I am so excited! I am just amazed at the kindness and generosity of Kate & the others who are nice enough to help the rest of us! We will all look so GOOD in our custom shirts!

Well, thank you all sooooooo much for feeding my new addiction. While I have no doubt that my custom designed one is the best design of them all, I do have a question. I'll post it here because others may want to know. Actually since I can't find the answer I'm thinking everyone knows but me, but I don't know what the correct "etiquette" is. Hmmmm turns out I can't spell either.........Anyway, can we use the designs we see posted here and in photobucket or are they just ideas of what the designers can do? Wouldn't want someone thinking they have one of a kind and then running into me. Course if anyone wanted to use the design Kate (I don't have to keep telling my Dh woohoo Julia & Nicks mom just emailed us since now I have a name) made us they would be welcome too cause it is fantastic.
And how many custom t shirts is too many to take?
And, just asking you understand, is there an AKL design out there?
And to all you wonderful designers, but especially Kate, pixie dust all around..and my nephew thinks I'm crafty.........

I can't answer for every designer, but, yes, the idea is that these designs are for everyone to use. That's what makes this thread so much fun. Save the design to your computer, print onto transfer paper and iron. Its that easy! I believe there is an Animal Kingdom Lodge floating around, but with so many its hard to remember. Search here for a bit and you should find it.

julia & nick's mom... aka kate... quick question... i love the dad/daughter's designs (w/the various disney dads and their daughters that says "best dad in the whole world" "best daughter in the whole world") and just wondering if you have a mom/son design as well?

tia,
~g

gigi1313 said:
just wondering if you have a mom/son design as well?

Personally, I would be OVER THE MOON for an Elastigirl / Dash design! And if I may be so bold ... I love the clip where she is stretched almost in a circle. :)

These designs are SO nice.. I can't believe how great they are.. can't wait to start making the shirts!
I have one question, I have a bubble jet printer, will the transfer work out ok, or should it be done on a better printer?
Thanks a bunch!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter